Iman Marshall activated from IR

Today per Zrebec, as a part of a ton of moves.

Any thoughts? Think he gets playing time? People thought he should move to Safety. Wonder if he gets run there?
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Re: Iman Marshall activated from IR

If he's even active on Sunday, I would think he's only seeing some special teams action to knock the rust off.

Special teams need help, so maybe he gets a shot

Most likely won't be active on game day. If he is, it's ST only for now. Learn & practice, he's a replacement part for when Jimmy & Carr are elsewhere next year. Give him some practice reps now w/those guys to show him some tricks

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    Most likely won't be active on game day. If he is, it's ST only for now. Learn & practice, he's a replacement part for when Jimmy & Carr are elsewhere next year. Give him some practice reps now w/those guys to show him some tricks
    Care will be here next year. His option I believe is 6mill and definitely worth it imo

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Care will be here next year. His option I believe is 6mill and definitely worth it imo

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    I like Carr. He should return next year.

Blog Entries

No way to know what he can do. I don't think they would use this spot on a player that they didn't think would be able to contribute. I would expect Marshall to get some playing time at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    No way to know what he can do. I don't think they would use this spot on a player that they didn't think would be able to contribute. I would expect Marshall to get some playing time at some point.
    Agreed. Someone mentioned it’s likely why they cut Canady. They saw more talent/value from Biggie.

I don't see Marshall being active this week but who knows

Plays the ball well in the air. could be a lite version Jimmy Smith if he develops...

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Plays the ball well in the air. could be a lite version Jimmy Smith if he develops...

That's the idea, yes. Here's to development!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iscull View Post
    Agreed. Someone mentioned it’s likely why they cut Canady. They saw more talent/value from Biggie.
    yep that move makes more sense based off this one. the talk was about Averett, who also has more potential and time on his deal, but it very well could have been Iman that they decided they wanted to get practice time and growth from rather than just sit on the sidelines the rest of the year.

I dont expect much from Marshall. STs seems to be the thought and i fall inline with that. maybe he can fill another role for them by seasons end, but i wouldnt expect much out of the gate. the role i expect is that they use him to cover large Slots and TEs and thats only likely if theres an injury of somesort ahead of him.
    -JAB