Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bye Bye Bye

Blog Entries

Re: Bye Bye Bye

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Cactus View Post
    The Steelers have definitely earned my concern. I was ready to write them off earlier in the season. This is a big week with us getting Houston and them traveling to Cleveland on Thursday night.
    After this week, things could be looking a lot clearer (or less clear).

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Are we really going to take the 3 picks at face value? Andrews DPI ignored, and Boyle popping the ball to the LB, who didn't even make the catch? Roberts pass was awful.

Ingram did not have a good day, either overall (19 for 44) or before Hollywood's injury (8 for 24), but the Ravens are fortunate to have other ways to move the ball (Lamar went 5 for 34 before Hollywood left).

Or, to come at it from a different direction, the Ravens had 3 possessions before Hollywood left, resulting in FG ,TD (short field), TD. After Brown's injury, the Ravens had 9 possessions resulting in 3 INTs, 3 punts, and 3 FGs.
    Regardless of who's fault the interceptions were, they still happened and it still helped pissburgh take us to OT. The excuses and placing blame aren't what's gonna help prevent it in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Regardless of who's fault the interceptions were, they still happened and it still helped pissburgh take us to OT. The excuses and placing blame aren't what's gonna help prevent it in the future.
    That seems like an odd take. You can't prevent garbage officiating. Just have to overcome it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk