Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Tucker's recent PAT issues

To talk about something other than Lamar for a bit - what is going on with Tucker and the PATs? He missed on against NE, he almost missed another against Cinci (banging it against the uprights to have it bounce through).

Obviously we don't have anything to be truly worried about, but still.

Also, I think it's a sign of the season when our machine-like kicker is merely "much better than human," and I'm nitpicking.

Re: Tucker's recent PAT issues

LOL Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    LOL Seriously?
    I think it's fair to talk about. If anyone has earned leash it's Tucker, but I think there's a bigger conversation here:

Our special teams was nothing short of spectacular for Rosburg's entire tenure. Chris Horton comes in and we get questionable protections, balls are being put on the ground, bad punt coverages, and the GOAT kicker at least looks slightly human. I wonder if this is a Horton problem?
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

LOL Seriously?
    Yes, seriously. He clanked one, sliced two others that snuck in, and I think a fourth one went through on the far right. It was very unusual for a guy who's made over 50 straight FGs from inside 40.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Tucker's recent PAT issues

After working in a bank for many years, I'm a numbers or stats guy. So let's see :
    Tucker has made 17 out of 17 FGs and 31 of 32 PATs.
    Is this thread for real? SMH... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I think it's fair to talk about. If anyone has earned leash it's Tucker, but I think there's a bigger conversation here:

Our special teams was nothing short of spectacular for Rosburg's entire tenure. Chris Horton comes in and we get questionable protections, balls are being put on the ground, bad punt coverages, and the GOAT kicker at least looks slightly human. I wonder if this is a Horton problem?
    Thought the thread was about Justin Tucker himself. If so his minor struggles if you want to call it that are non issue. Nothing to talk about here. Going beyond Justin might be thread worthy but this isn't one of them IMO

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Yes, seriously. He clanked one, sliced two others that snuck in, and I think a fourth one went through on the far right. It was very unusual for a guy who's made over 50 straight FGs from inside 40.
    Okay. We should try out kickers this week.

Thought the thread was about Justin Tucker himself. If so his minor struggles if you want to call it that are non issue. Nothing to talk about here. Going beyond Justin might be thread worthy but this isn't one of them IMO
    Well he missed a PAT and had several that went to the side on Sunday.

I wouldn't say it's a big issue. But I also wouldn't say it's a non-issue.

It was very strange IMO.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

It's an issue when you get to January and get into those nail biters. It's gotta get fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Well he missed a PAT and had several that went to the side on Sunday.

I wouldn't say it's a big issue. But I also wouldn't say it's a non-issue.

It was very strange IMO.
    Tucker isn't some machine that we've made it him out to be. For years we've seen his kicks go straight down the middle. So a few veered left/right. Non issue in my opinion unless we find out he's hurt.

He's missed 1....ever....

Tucker isn't some machine that we've made it him out to be. For years we've seen his kicks go straight down the middle. So a few veered left/right. Non issue in my opinion unless we find out he's hurt.
    Yeah, like I said, not a big issue, but I just wouldn't say a non issue either.

Tucker is a machine though.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB