Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Hey Bossy, I see Sweden has the 6th highest rate of reported rape in the world, and the highest in Europe. Care to spin t

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    For the record, I donīt hate USA at all, quite the opposite, or americans, even though some here think that critizing Trump or certain policies equals that.

Blog Entries

Re: Hey Bossy, I see Sweden has the 6th highest rate of reported rape in the world, and the highest in Europe. Care to spin t

Yeah, I know. Heīs also the guy that started a thread because he thought a "climate alarmist" seriously proposed cannibalism...
    Some here didnīt take to kindly (South Park narrated) that I, a foreigner, had the bad manner of critizing Trump and be as condecending towards them as they are to "libtards, dem sheep, SJW:s, lefty loones and all other pejoratives about anyone not agreeing with their almighty truths from breitbart, fox news and daily caller.
    For the record, I donīt hate USA at all, quite the opposite, or americans, even though some here think that critizing Trump or certain policies equals that.
    Those of us who aren't xenophobes understand that.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Those of us who aren't xenophobes understand that.
    Of course. This part of the forum is quite right leaning though, most of the time. I should ignore it and just enjoy the almost magic joy and excitement about following the team right now instead. But sometimes I just canīt help myself...

Blog Entries

Of course. This part of the forum is quite right leaning though, most of the time. I should ignore it and just enjoy the almost magic joy and excitement about following the team right now instead. But sometimes I just canīt help myself...
    Same here. People come here mostly to have their beliefs confirmed - to hear what they believe to be true, not to hear the truth.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    So – wait. CarrollCoRaven started a thread to tell you, someone who actually lives there, what a shithole country Sweden is?

That's the most Trump-supporter thing ever! Of all time!

Awesome.
    Please show me where I called Sweden a "shithole." All I did was post some links pointing out that Sweden had a very high rape problem, 6th in the world and a low conviction rate(as most rape cases do). These are not positive stats for a "woke" country. Of course Boss put his spin on the stats as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Please show me where I called Sweden a "shithole." All I did was post some links pointing out that Sweden had a very high rape problem, 6th in the world and a low conviction rate(as most rape cases do). These are not positive stats for a "woke" country. Of course Boss put his spin on the stats as to why.
    Itīs not a "spin", it is actually the case... I mean, if you know anything about our society youīd understand that we donīt actually have more raping going on here than 200+ other countries in the world, or 5 times what our neighbours have. If you bothered to check our legislation youīd see why.

EDIT: How tf do I make it a pic instead of a link...?
    Can't be done, I don't think.

Funny thing, when I searched swedish girls, this came up as one of the first pics. One of them is actually an ex of mine (from high school, but still:D). One of the blondes, I wonīt say more than that. Today Iīd prefer the brunette I think.
    So, for you Jim!

Attachment 5109
    Awesome.

Pics or bullshit. But I'm gonna guess the girl second from right.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Awesome.

Pics or bullshit. But I'm gonna guess the girl second from right.
    It could be done apparently.
    Like I said, donīt wanna out that here really, so I stick to one of the blondes.

Blog Entries

It could be done apparently.
    Like I said, donīt wanna out that here really, so I stick to one of the blondes.
    Sorry, I hate to burst both your fantasy bubbles but the "Swedish Bikini Team" are American actresses wearing blond wigs. You've been had by fake news. Born in the USA USA USA.

https://twitter.com/swedense/status/...518208?lang=en

http://lostinstockholm.com/2009/10/0...-dirty-secret/

Blog Entries

Hey Bossy, I see Sweden has the 6th highest rate of reported rape in the world, and the highest in Europe. Care to spin this?

I have met four Swedish women in my life. All of them were fairly short brunettes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Sorry, I hate to burst both your fantasy bubbles but the "Swedish Bikini Team" are American actresses wearing blond wigs. You've been had by fake news. Born in the USA USA USA.

Thanks for the stroll back to 1991.

"But Muskrat Mike was wrong. Cuz when the Swedish Bikini Team showed up, things got, a little better."

Curious: Does BossOf get the reference?