Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Baldy's Breakdown

Re: Baldy's Breakdown

That was awesome.

I'm starting to pinch myself...did this generational talent just fall into our lap?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

I'm glad you posted this because I was going to! Lamar is such a breath of fresh air and as much as I loved Joe, Lamar is EXCITING and so much fun to watch! This Baldy Breakdown is amazing and shows how lucky we are to be Ravens fans!

Blog Entries

Baldy loves LJ. Lol.

Ok, a few comments.

1. Baldy taking extra time to say that even the pass to the official was perfect is freaking hilarious.
    2. That 49 yard pass to Hollywood, with almost no yards after the catch, was just a flick of the wrist. That's crazy.
    3. Someone brings up Lamar's possible getting hurt from running every week, but the hardest hit he took all game, and probably all season, happened in the pocket on that TD pass to Hollywood. I'm glad Baltimore highlighted the hit (a hit that should have got a roughing the passer flag for the helmet hit).
    4. Lamar is a freaking cheat code!!
    5. He's gotten pretty good at those sidearm throws hasn't he?

Weird watching these 5-10 minute segments of talking heads and analysts being total fanboys and gushing over any Ravens QB. A second year Ravens QB getting legit MVP consideration ......Crazy.

"Even the pass to the official is perfect. I mean look at it... I mean if you're gonna be perfect you gotta flip the ball to the official with touch."

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Weird watching these 5-10 minute segments of talking heads and analysts being total fanboys and gushing over any Ravens QB. A second year Ravens QB getting legit MVP consideration ......Crazy.
    I know, I'm starting to think I should pinch myself to wake up. I'm also afraid to get to high about it because I'm terrified that something will happen and it won't last. As a Ravens fan it's too abstract and unthinkable we would end up with a superstar on offense. We had Ray Lewis on Defense. Could be be lucky enough to have something equivalent on offense?

9. Re: Baldy's Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    2. That 49 yard pass to Hollywood, with almost no yards after the catch, was just a flick of the wrist. That's crazy.
    nextGen has it a tick under 40 in the air.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

10. Re: Baldy's Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I know, I'm starting to think I should pinch myself to wake up. I'm also afraid to get to high about it because I'm terrified that something will happen and it won't last. As a Ravens fan it's too abstract and unthinkable we would end up with a superstar on offense. We had Ray Lewis on Defense. Could be be lucky enough to have something equivalent on offense?
    Don’t be afraid; just enjoy the ride.

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    nextGen has it a tick under 40 in the air.
    That wrist-flick is his classic delivery. Been doing that since Louisville. High school probably.

Not just a generational talent but a workaholic. He has improved so much in his consistency when throwing, no more sailing passes, year one to year two shows he’s not just going on talent alone!!!