Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Mock Draft Monday

Curtis Weaver, EDGE, Boise st is my 1st round dream crush right now. After him, it’ll probably be Humphrey, center from OU

I know that’s where TDN has him but I don’t see any way Walker Little falls even close to that far unless the injury is supposed to be like, career-altering.

The tools are way too good.

I try to avoid picking players who don't seem to belong in that round at all, and in fairness TDN's is the one that looks more refined (as far as mid season mock drafts go) but yeah, I guess you're right.

On First Pick for example you could have Joe Burrow in late round 2 up to a few days ago (they seem to have corrected it and now he only falls to the end of the first round...) Walk the Mock is not much better past the obvious selections in the first round.

Here's one from Walk the Mock:

Pick Player Pos College
    01:29 Yetur Gross-Matos EDGE Penn State
    02:29 CJ Henderson CB Florida
    03:29 Alex Leatherwood G Alabama
    04:29 Jeremiah Dinson FS Auburn
    05:21 Marvin Wilson DL Florida State
    06:29 J.J. Taylor RB Arizona

Yeah TDNs is definitely the best imo (they seem to make more of an effort to have the sim balance out their own evaluations with the player’s consensus stock, whereas other sites will only use their own evals and you’ll have consensus first round picks falling to the 4th and stuff like that) but everybody is bound to have a few outliers.

Hard getting a top talent with that 32nd pick.

Draft a lineman.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Chaisson has been banged up all season. Maybe that's why he's seen as falling? This early it's always impossible to know what teams are thinking.
    Sorry I meant Jake Fromm ....Don't know how I Cam up with Lock.

Herbert and Eason could also go in the 1st. Fromm is my favorite. Saw ESPN today and they are drawing comparisons between Burrows and Tom Brady.

https://youtu.be/o3hEioZwrpc

Indulge me this moment to go back to a paradigm shift in our beloved franchise's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    If I’m picking a receiver from Bama it’s Juedy!
    We won't be picking in the top 10

Joe Burrow
    Tua Tagovailoa
    Jacob Eason
    Justin Herbert
    Jake Fromm
    Jordan Love
    Jalen Hurts

The first two are locks, and then I could see any combination of two or three of those last 5 going in the first as well.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Joe Burrow
    Tua Tagovailoa
    Jacob Eason
    Justin Herbert
    Jake Fromm
    Jordan Love
    Jalen Hurts

The first two are locks, and then I could see any combination of two or three of those last 5 going in the first as well.
    Herbert is having a great year. I think he's going in the first. I can see the Bears even moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Herbert is having a great year. I think he's going in the first. I can see the Bears even moving on.
    Dolphins 9.9/10
    Bengals 9/10
    Chargers 7/10
    Bears 6/10
    Titans 6/10
    Bucs 5/10
    Falcons 4/10
    Patriots 3/10

My very scientific rating system of teams I could see being interested in a QB in the first round

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Dolphins 9.9/10
    Bengals 9/10
    Chargers 7/10
    Bears 6/10
    Titans 6/10
    Bucs 5/10
    Falcons 4/10
    Patriots 3/10

My very scientific rating system of teams I could see being interested in a QB in the first round
    Based on your list, I think the Titans, Bucs, and Bears should all draft a QB. The rest I think could and should hold off another year. The Patriots are gonna roll with Stidham IMO.