Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Eric Mangini genuinely looks pissed off about Lamar

Remember that time he beat the Patriots once and they all started calling him “Mangenius” 😂

I think he was 0-5 vs the Ravens between the Jets and Browns with a -900 pt differential. He has every reason to despise the Ravens and John Harbaugh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    I don't listen to any of those guys.... ever! just not my thing.
    Just like your avatar...

https://youtu.be/zgu-LBQVaFk

Lamar with Deion on You Ball You Get The Call. Good interview

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    Wilson is the favorite right now. 22-1 TD/Int ratio. One game doesn't make him lose MVP or Lamar would lose MVP cuz of his 3 int game against the Steelers.

MVP isn't based on one game. The only way it would make any kind of noticeable difference is if he beat him in a game that decided the playoffs or something at the end of the season.
    No, MVP isn't based on one game in a vacuum. However, when two MVP candidates face off head to head then it should matter a great deal.

Blog Entries

Playoff time will be the decider. Last year needs to never happen again. If they don't do it in the playoffs, then what about the pundits doubts have they proven wrong? I have my questions as to how long this offense can be sustained. That's understandable, in my opinion. I was willing to admit that I was wrong about how good the offense would look thus far and Lamar Jackson is a legitimate MVP candidate right now. However, W's continue to cure all and the only W's that last longer than the Super Bowl are the other W's you earn in the playoffs.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Playoff time will be the decider. Last year needs to never happen again. If they don't do it in the playoffs, then what about the pundits doubts have they proven wrong? I have my questions as to how long this offense can be sustained. That's understandable, in my opinion. I was willing to admit that I was wrong about how good the offense would look thus far and Lamar Jackson is a legitimate MVP candidate right now. However, W's continue to cure all and the only W's that last longer than the Super Bowl are the other W's you earn in the playoffs.
    Different OC by a mile swill make the difference...

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Sure. At this point, you'd think a one-and-done in the playoffs would be a disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by burnwood View Post
    No, MVP isn't based on one game in a vacuum. However, when two MVP candidates face off head to head then it should matter a great deal.
    They didn't "face off head to head", unless they both also play defense. Or do you think Trent Dilfer should have gotten MVP votes?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    The opinion of pocket lint matters little to the gold watch.

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    I don't listen to any of those guys.... ever! just not my thing.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!