Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Eric Mangini genuinely looks pissed off about Lamar

I didn't watch the Mangini video linked by the OP, but honestly...fuck these guys. Most analysts are admitting that LJ is the real deal. We don't need Lamar passing 35-45 times a game, we don't play that style of football and don't need to when you have a QB that can have an RB1 type of performance on the ground. I keep getting annoyed by people alluding to him getting injured too. It's coming off as some people wanting or expecting it to happen just to prove their narrative about his playstyle right.

Blog Entries

The opinion of pocket lint matters little to the gold watch.

Mangini looks like he's hitting the linguine too hard.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Who's the guy with the beard that talked sense in that video?

BTW I don't think Mangini looked any more constipated than he usually does.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Other guy says Wilson is the MVP? Is this the same Wilson that threw a pick 6 versus the Ravens while Lamar converted a 4th and 2?
    yeah right? When they played head to head, Lamar Jackson was the MVP of that game. And emphatically so at that. He planted his flag in the Seattle turf that game and took that game OVER. Anybody rates Wilson ahead of Lamar right now didn't watch that game. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Other guy says Wilson is the MVP? Is this the same Wilson that threw a pick 6 versus the Ravens while Lamar converted a 4th and 2?
    Wilson is the favorite right now. 22-1 TD/Int ratio. One game doesn't make him lose MVP or Lamar would lose MVP cuz of his 3 int game against the Steelers.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    yeah right? When they played head to head, Lamar Jackson was the MVP of that game. And emphatically so at that. He planted his flag in the Seattle turf that game and took that game OVER. Anybody rates Wilson ahead of Lamar right now didn't watch that game. Fact.
    MVP isn't based on one game. The only way it would make any kind of noticeable difference is if he beat him in a game that decided the playoffs or something at the end of the season.

Lamar said I can't change what people think about me all I can do is play ball with my guys. No matter what he does people already made up their minds about him and it's not going to change. Deep down especially opposing fans really want to say is damn this team going to be scary with Jackson for years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You could tell it even took the talking head by surprise at what Mangini said about Lamar. Mangini looks pissed off that he has clearly got it wrong with Lamar Jackson, which is probably why he's no longer coaching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FtrFh3dCXs
    I forget...who is Eric Mangini? Does he play jazz?

https://youtu.be/gI7uxxgepIA

So Whitlock thinks DeShaun Watson can do everything that Lamar is doing. Oy.

Now Watson is extremely talented and MVP worthy but as a runner Lamar is in a different stratosphere. Whitlock is fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    https://youtu.be/gI7uxxgepIA

So Whitlock thinks DeShaun Watson can do everything that Lamar is doing. Oy.

Now Watson is extremely talented and MVP worthy but as a runner Lamar is in a different stratosphere. Whitlock is fake news.
    Agree to a point Ish! While Lamar is the superior run talent ...I think Watson is a better,more polished passer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Agree to a point Ish! While Lamar is the superior run talent ...I think Watson is a better,more polished passer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Idunno man, Lamar is catching up real fast in the throwing department. He's being accurate on throws he wasn't before. And cutting out the throws he's not good at.

I don't listen to any of those guys.... ever! just not my thing.