View Poll Results: Who do we root for on Thursday?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers

0 0%
  • Browns

49 100.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Who do we root for on Thursday night?

A tie

I'm rooting for both teams to look like a hot mess, with the Browns getting the win.
    I couldn't possibly root for either.
    "Find #20 on every play"

Quote Originally Posted by brown2RAVEN View Post
    I'm rooting for both teams to look like a hot mess, with the Browns getting the win.
    I couldn't possibly root for either.
    Browns of course.

I see a lot of posters on Browns and Steelers boards making "jokes" about Lamar getting hurt so he's "done".

I would never wish that on another player but.... I would not mind if they beat the shi* out of each other short of any career ending things.

Blog Entries

how is this a question?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I am sticking to my same line. I dont care, because if we take care of business it wont matter.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    It sickens me that with all the stuff that went on yesterday, a lot of the talking heads on twitter and in their articles want to talk about the Steelers potentially making the playoffs. Really? That's your big lead coming out of yesterday's games? As Bill Walton famously said, "Gag me with a spoon."
    It's painful to watch, but I get it. They started 1-4. They lost their franchise QB. They have no real play makers on offense. Suddenly they've won 4 in a row, are now in command of a Wild Card spot which they will probably hold on to. Their path to the playoffs includes an easy schedule and a list of potential WC teams that includes Buffalo, Indy, Oakland and maybe Tennessee. If I'm the Steelers I'm loving my odds of getting in at this point.

Now... knowing the more recent Steelers, they are liable to get swept by Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    It's painful to watch, but I get it. They started 1-4. They lost their franchise QB. They have no real play makers on offense. Suddenly they've won 4 in a row, are now in command of a Wild Card spot which they will probably hold on to. Their path to the playoffs includes an easy schedule and a list of potential WC teams that includes Buffalo, Indy, Oakland and maybe Tennessee. If I'm the Steelers I'm loving my odds of getting in at this point.

Now... knowing the more recent Steelers, they are liable to get swept by Cleveland.
    I have a sickening feeling the Browns are going to figure out a way to screw up at least one sure fire win against the Steelers.

Mayfield will make some bafflingly bad throw or Kitchens will also make some bafflingly bad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I am sticking to my same line. I dont care, because if we take care of business it wont matter.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The Browns. Until they prove otherwise the Browns are not ready for the big time. The Steelers are like damn zombies. Every time you think they are dead come week 15 or so you look up and there they are sniffing a division title or at least WC. Given the offensive performance no way should they have won yesterday, but they did.

The next time we can re-evaluate and maybe hope for a Steelers win, but right now with the record and schedule the Steelers are much more of a challenge.
    This is where I land.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Browns. Only because it pads our lead. IMO both teams will be dangerous down the stretch.

Blog Entries

Got to be the Browns. Peg the Steelers back another game.

I’m rooting for Leaveland. Pitt’s winning streak needs to end.