View Poll Results: Who do we root for on Thursday?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers

0 0%
  • Browns

49 100.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who do we root for on Thursday night?

Steelers or Browns?
    90% of the game is half mental

Re: Who do we root for on Thursday night?

The Browns. Steelers winning streak needs to end.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

The Browns. Until they prove otherwise the Browns are not ready for the big time. The Steelers are like damn zombies. Every time you think they are dead come week 15 or so you look up and there they are sniffing a division title or at least WC. Given the offensive performance no way should they have won yesterday, but they did.

The next time we can re-evaluate and maybe hope for a Steelers win, but right now with the record and schedule the Steelers are much more of a challenge.

Steelers. Let the Browns be buried. Then there's only one team in the division to focus on

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    The Browns. Steelers winning streak needs to end.
    Agreed. Steelers have a better record than the Browns, and are the bigger threat to the Ravens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ďWhen the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.Ē- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Definitely the Browns...we aren't losing 6 games, which means they are already out of play for the division. Get the Steelers a 5th loss which to me is also more games than we are going to lose. I don't see us losing more than 1-2 more games with how we are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Steelers. Let the Browns be buried. Then there's only one team in the division to focus on
    There is already only one team to worry about. We aren't losing 4 of our next 7.
    Twitter: @chemdawg410

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Cheer for the Browns this week, or a tie better yet. Then cheer for the Steelers when they play again in two weeks. Screws both teams up for the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Agreed. Steelers have a better record than the Browns, and are the bigger threat to the Ravens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Browns arenít going to catch the Ravens and if they did it would mean the Ravens had an epic collapse.

The Steelers are playing well even with all their injuries and need their momentum interrupted. I prefer the last game against the Steelers to be inconsequential, and a loss to the Browns this Thursday goes a long way in that regard.

Browns, for the reasons listed above. Now I'm going to go take a shower.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Me, Iíll be rooting for the Browns. Steelers need be slowed down, plus got sick of all the media darlings pre-season Browns hype.

Browns of course. I'm glad the Steelers had a late game yesterday and have to travel giving them a short week.

All aboard the Chubb train! Giggidy
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis

It sickens me that with all the stuff that went on yesterday, a lot of the talking heads on twitter and in their articles want to talk about the Steelers potentially making the playoffs. Really? That's your big lead coming out of yesterday's games? As Bill Walton famously said, "Gag me with a spoon."
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...