Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Question on Steelers Browns game this week..

I was just on the Browns Scout.com board and looking at the Lamar thread and reading the responses makes me want the Steelers to stomp them into oblivion.

It's really a no lose situation for me.

Re: Question on Steelers Browns game this week..

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Not rooting for either, but want the Browns to win. The way we're playing we don't need help.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk
    We need the Browns help. The Steelers schedule only yields one real loss(Ravens). They are on a collision course with 11 wins unless the Browns or Bills beat them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I was just on the Browns Scout.com board and looking at the Lamar thread and reading the responses makes me want the Steelers to stomp them into oblivion.

It's like that on other Browns boards as well. Lamar might as well be Kyle Boller the way they think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's like that on other Browns boards as well. Lamar might as well be Kyle Boller the way they think of him.
    I see some appreciation by clear headed people that are paying attention. There are some Browns fans that are very impressed with him.

There is a lot of rationalization as well though. That fan base deserves 2019 Baker Mayfield.

I vote for a Browns win but man is it hard to root for them. What the heck happened to them this year? They are stacked with talent on paper. I know that doesn't translate to automatic success but their lack of wins can't be ALL Kitchens.

They play each other twice in the next 3 weeks
    A split is the perfect scenario, that will make it hard for either team to catch the Ravens

Blog Entries

I for one, will not be rooting for the Brown this Thursday.

Blog Entries

Hate both teams of course, but need the browns to beat the steelers. Everyone is right about the steelers remaining opponents until us. Sure the steelers have a tendency to lose a game they shouldn't, but the browns have another let down in them. They're one loss away from being done for the year. Us beating SEA and NE and them losing to DEN was huge. Two games we weren't supposed to win and a game they were supposed to take with ease.

On a separate note, that Cleveland fan base deserves nothing but the worst this year. I hate the steelers and their fans more than anything, but the experiences I've had with browns fans at our game and in general this year has been ridiculous.
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Browns win > tie > Steelers win.
    Correction:

Asteroid strike > Browns win > tie > Steelers win

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

No it isn't! I don't give a rat's @$$ what's on the Browns (3 - 6) fans board. Right now all I care about is the Ravens winning the AFCN. It's the Steelers (5 - 4) who are our biggest threat. Words are empty, but the Steelers 4 wins in-a-row (including the Chargers, Colts, and Rams) are for real... Bc

It doesnt matter we are not the same team that lost to the Browns and went to overtime with the Steelers. I'm more worried about getting that top seed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I might root for the Pats over the Steelers
    otherwise I always root against Pigsburgh
    I'm sure they'll stumble once or twice but I still want them out of the discussion.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)