Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: A MVP Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Weren't there co-MVP's one year. Manning and McNair maybe....IDK. Going to be a tough vote this year. LJ is literally carrying our team. We are not 7-2 without him. But Russ has spectacular numbers.
    If Seattle doesn't even win the division I don't see him getting it

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMoose723 View Post
    What is our record with Flacco? Not trying to bash him at all, but that's the definition of the most valuable player.
    Lamar is now 13-4 as a starter. 13-3 (regular season)

Blog Entries

I think there may be a magic equation for him. Team Earning First round bye+4,000 passing+ 1,000 rushing. I think they'd be hardpressed not to give it to him if that happens.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    His biggest threat for NFL MVP is Wilson
    McCaffrey is having a hell of a year as well

Yes I think the Chiefs can beat them
    Not to get sidetracked but I'd love the AFCCG to be in NE and we stomp them again. Everyone will go on and on about smart BB is and how he'll stop our offense.

Yeah but they also lost. I think they're too far behind. W/L goes into account as well
    They’re only a game and a half behind us. Are you ready to write them off in the chase for a bye? I’m definitely not.

He’s in 5th for sure, at least a full tier behind Lamar and Wilson right now. But he’s back in the conversation. That’s all I said.

If Seattle doesn't even win the division I don't see him getting it
    Russ has a chance to make a statement tomorrow night on par with the one Lamar made last week. But he’ll be starting from a higher baseline. We’ll see.

It's nice to have a season where Tom Brady isn't even in the top 5

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

MVP is about a single player who puts their team over the hump. It's a player whose absence would turn a winning team into a middle-of-the-pack or losing team. At least that's what it should be. If that's the criterion, then LJ fits the bill.

Blog Entries

It would be funny, though a little mean, to revisit all those posts by skeptics last year. The Flacco crowd and others.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I think there may be a magic equation for him. Team Earning First round bye+4,000 passing+ 1,000 rushing. I think they'd be hardpressed not to give it to him if that happens.
    I think the passing touchdowns are holding him back a bit more than the yards. If he can get 35-40 total touchdowns on top of all that, it’s a lot more likely. I believe he’s at 23 with 6 games to go.

Blog Entries

I had to DVR the game so watching now. This is stunning. Speechless at Lamar Jackson.