Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

A MVP Performance

No doubt that Lamar is the team MVP, and today was an MVP performance as a passer. Good things happen when the deep ball is put back on the table. A few more passing games like this to get more passing TDs for the stat sheet, and even the stat counters won’t be able to overlook him in the league MVP discussion.

The future is bright. Keep on building to capitalize on that deep pass, EDC.

Re: A MVP Performance

His biggest threat for NFL MVP is Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    His biggest threat for NFL MVP is Wilson
    To be honest with you, if Lamar keeps playing like this...it won't really be a competition by the end of the year. Are they seriously going to give Russ the MVP if Lamar becomes the first player in NFL history to pass for 3,000 yards and rush for 1,000? On top of potentially breaking Vick's record and the chance to have 1 more perfect game. He's already had 2 and is only the 6th player in history to do that. Russ is not having THAT type of season. He's not having a historic season, he's just having an elite passing season. LJ is having a historic season.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDomination View Post
    He's not having a historic season, he's just having an elite passing season.
    Oh, is THAT all Wilson is doing?

But no, I think you have an argument: particulary as the Niners are running away with that division. If Lamar leads the Ravens to a top-2 seed while making league history, and Russ leads the 'Hawks to a wildcard berth, that's going to make an impact on voters.

Mahomes is back in the conversation (though he has some ground to make up), and Watson isn’t going away either. Some spectacular QB play this year.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Mahomes is back in the conversation (though he has some ground to make up), and Watson isn’t going away either. Some spectacular QB play this year.
    Mahomes is too far behind IMO.

I have a soft spot for Russ. He's been underrated for so long, and I'd love to see him finally get an MVP. But Lamar's been unreal and definitely deserves it also.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDice View Post
    I have a soft spot for Russ. He's been underrated for so long, and I'd love to see him finally get an MVP. But Lamar's been unreal and definitely deserves it also.
    Agreed. I still think Russ has a slight edge

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

I think today might put Lamar up, it's real close

Blog Entries

MVP is as much about the optics as it is the stats, that run he had today is going to do a lot for his case.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    MVP is as much about the optics as it is the stats, that run he had today is going to do a lot for his case.
    That run was unreal. Its being replayed all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

If we finish 14-2 and get the #1 seed, it's Lamars hands down! W/L record matters most and I think getting #1 seed over the Oats speaks volumes.