Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 18192021 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Other games thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Fans are scared of the Steelers. I didn't say anything about the Ravens team being scared of them.
    This may be residual bad memories from the 90's, when the Steelers indeed routinely beat the young Ravens franchise. I still have Kordell Stewart running for that TD seared in my mind.

Blog Entries

Also the Ravens have fared poorly in the playoffs overall against the Steelers. I think it is 1-3 if I am not mistaken, with most games in Pitt.

Blog Entries

Dalvin Cook is fast.

John Daigle‏ @notJDaigle 4h4 hours ago

Ronald Jones catches in: * High school = 7 * Final year at USC = 14 * Rookie season = 7 * Prior to Week 10 = 8 * on Sunday = 8

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Also the Ravens have fared poorly in the playoffs overall against the Steelers. I think it is 1-3 if I am not mistaken, with most games in Pitt.
    Congrats on the win you jerk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Steelers really won a game where the difference was a blatant incomplete pass being returned for a TD, It was literally one of those plays where the defender picks it up and returns it just to be safe but everybody at home laughs and goes "Haha look at him return a dead ball"..

Whoever reviewed that and upheld it literally has rocks in their skull, the ball is CLEARLY in his hand and propelled forward. The way that was just brushed over and made out to be a great play by Fitzpatrick is fucking hilarious, how many times a game does a defender pick up a dead ball and start to return it just in case?

At this point does it come down to catering to the Steelers home crowd or just being incompetent?

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    This isn't the Steelers of old with Ben, AB, and Bell. This is a defense oriented team now with a trash can offense and soft schedule. I do not fear those jokers at all. We beat them in Heinz with no Jimmy/Peters and Lamar had 2 INT's fabricated against him via DPI and a ball hitting the turf... that game went about as bad as it could possibly go and we still won, If we play them at home with our new pieces and just play average ball we smoke them.

They aren't as good as Seattle or NE, not even close. Rudolph is terrible, that OL is the only reason he has an degree of success.

Picking and paying Zeke is really going to sink the Cowboys.

The Steelers game officiating was obviously leaning in their favor. Goff’s arm was going forward. On the Steelers TD, the knee clearly hit OB before the toe tap. For some reason the Fox booth guys were oblivious to the fact as was that moron Dean Blandino. I still can’t believe he said, “late in a game, you may not want to make that call”. WTF! Dean basically admitting that the refs purposely don’t call PI in that situation as not to screw over the home team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    The Steelers game officiating was obviously leaning in their favor. Goff’s arm was going forward. On the Steelers TD, the knee clearly hit OB before the toe tap. For some reason the Fox booth guys were oblivious to the fact as was that moron Dean Blandino. I still can’t believe he said, “late in a game, you may not want to make that call”. WTF! Dean basically admitting that the refs purposely don’t call PI in that situation as not to screw over the home team.
    I also thought the knee hit first, but the "call on the field" was a TD so they have to have clear evidence, yadda, yadda.

Regardless, I don't think the Rams could win this game even without the bad calls. They are terrible.