Here's the onside kick, never seen one ran like this

https://twitter.com/i/status/1193220956782841862

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: College football thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Here's the onside kick, never seen one ran like this

https://twitter.com/i/status/1193220956782841862
    Whoa, they may have to make this illegal if teams learn how to do it. The kicker threw a pass with his foot, basically.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Hurts isn't nearly the passer Lamar is.
    Wow, um...I’m convinced lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Jebus, Ohio State literally beat another decommit out of the Terps yesterday.

Just beat it TF out of us.

Guy was like "I want none of that".

Program is in a free fall.

The heady days of early September seem like a dream.
    That was demoralizing alright. Perhaps Maryland should leave the Big 10 and go back to the ACC. I don't follow the Terps, but I suspect that has been a bad move.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Thank God for college Bball for the Terps!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I took my wife, daughter and one of her friends last night.

I love that arena. Terps got off to a slow start and then rolled. Wiggins looked good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Wow, um...I’m convinced lol.
    Right now, that LJ is a better passer than Hurts is a truism. One is an established starting NFL QB on a contender and the other is in college. As far as future potential as passers, both will still improve. It's hard to predict where they will end up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Perhaps Maryland should leave the Big 10 and go back to the ACC. I don't follow the Terps, but I suspect that has been a bad move.
    Y'think mebbe? Does anyone really give (as Frank Perdue might have put it) a frying flock about Twerps sports anymore? The roundball team isn't getting any better seeding & the pigsbladder team is facing (at best) 3-win seasons for the rest of the century. Big 10 suckered MD & Rutgers in to provide a couple more weeks off for their first teams that still count as Ws in the standings between weeks when they're beating up on one another.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Y'think mebbe? Does anyone really give (as Frank Perdue might have put it) a frying flock about Twerps sports anymore? The roundball team isn't getting any better seeding & the pigsbladder team is facing (at best) 3-win seasons for the rest of the century. Big 10 suckered MD & Rutgers in to provide a couple more weeks off for their first teams that still count as Ws in the standings between weeks when they're beating up on one another.
    Wow.

All 3 LSU wrs are legit

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Why not?

I think it would take a lot of mental gymnastics to honestly evaluate their skill set and arrive at the conclusion that they are not similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    That was demoralizing alright. Perhaps Maryland should leave the Big 10 and go back to the ACC. I don't follow the Terps, but I suspect that has been a bad move.
    LOL

Not gonna happen due to $$$$

That's the only reason they left, they didn't leave because they had bizarre notions of competing in football.

Football sucked for the most part even in the ACC after the AD punted on athletics after Bias died outside of a 3 year run by Fridge. MD football has no path to relevance IMHO unless a majority of the kids in the DMV area suddenly decide to do what the Miami kids did in the early 80's and blindly decide to commit to a school with irrelevant school to start a microwave dynasty. And that's not happening here. If they get a really good coach...he'll leave as soon as they show any progress. No good coach wants to come here...it's why they had to hire a coach with a 3-31 record. Football will always be irrelevant here.
    Last edited by Raveninwoodlawn; 11-10-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    I think plenty of people care about basketball. It's a basketball school. No it's not Duke/UK/UNC/KU, but they certainly are relevant again, this is the second time in 4 years they have started the year in the top 7.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Davesta View Post
    Which QB would you rather have going to the bengals? Burrow or tua.
    I hated the idea of tua going there.. but this burrow kid is a baller too..
    let’s hope they draft Herbert lol
    Tua is severely over rated