Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Inactives/Questionables

WTF.... Hollywood now has a thigh injury? I guess the injury bug is now working its way up and out of the system hopefully. Jesus. And Stanley/Earl Thomas with knee injuries? God damn

Re: Inactives/Questionables

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    WTF.... Hollywood now has a thigh injury? I guess the injury bug is now working its way up and out of the system hopefully. Jesus. And Stanley/Earl Thomas with knee injuries? God damn
    Stanley got hurt at the end of the Patriots game.

He was limping and Lamar went up to him at least twice to pat him on the back.
    ďItís not whether you get knocked down; itís whether you get up.Ē
    Ė Vince Lombardi

http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Stanley got hurt at the end of the Patriots game.

He was limping and Lamar went up to him at least twice to pat him on the back.
    I know that, but ET? And Hollywood with yet another injury?

4. Re: Inactives/Questionables

I hope Hollywood is not that guy, because of his size, that is always tending to one injury or another. If itís a strain, which it sounds like, he should sit for this game.

Blog Entries

Remember that the NFL dropped the "probable" designation so now players are Questionable or Out... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    I hope Hollywood is not that guy, because of his size, that is always tending to one injury or another. If itís a strain, which it sounds like, he should sit for this game.
    Hollywood will always be injured. That's his size. He's dimunitive, and he came into the league hurt. That's one fuck up I wish EDC could get back. "Hollywood" will never amount to anything, at all, because he is too tiny.

7. Re: Inactives/Questionables

Hollywood will always be injured. That's his size. He's dimunitive, and he came into the league hurt. That's one fuck up I wish EDC could get back. "Hollywood" will never amount to anything, at all, because he is too tiny.
    I'm remaining optimistic. Hoping that a year in the NFL and an off-season in the weight room will help. We look completely different with him on the field, so I pray these are just growing pains and/or a trickle down from his recovery from surgery.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Calm down

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So thatís it? Letís just label it a bust now since heís hurt? Not even a full season in and itís a fuck up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone practice/full of limited?

Hensley thinks Moore is the only Raven that will miss the game. Brown has played 3 games while on the questionable list. They do this to rest him.

Even Lamar is on the list because of an illness.

Don't worry about it.

Hollywood may need to bulk up