Thread: Chuck Clark

1. Chuck Clark

I know its premature, but if Clark doesnt get any better or any worse, what do he think his contract value would be for us next year?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Chuck Clark

Chuck clark is still under contract next season at a cap hit of $778,704. I honestly think he makes cutting or trading jefferson very easy as he is filling in as good if not better for 1/11th the price tag.

http://spotrac.com/nfl/baltimore-rav...ck-clark-21928

Quote Originally Posted by Smithzone View Post
    Chuck clark is still under contract next season at a cap hit of $778,704. I honestly think he makes cutting or trading jefferson very easy as he is filling in as good if not better for 1/11th the price tag.

Link: spotrac.com/nfl/baltimore-ravens/chuck-clark-21928/
    10000%. With Clark and Carr handling Jefferson's duties, he's as good as gone. We'll see how Chuck continues to perform, but if things go the way they've been going, I'd be very in favor of hanging onto him.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Chuck Clark can hit a little, is cheaper, has a high football IQ and is always in position - Jefferson - he gone. I liked the signing at the time, but he's not what I was expecting when they signed him.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Chuck Clark can hit a little, is cheaper, has a high football IQ and is always in position - Jefferson - he gone. I liked the signing at the time, but he's not what I was expecting when they signed him.
    Agreed.

We should be moving on from Tony but I feel he does deserve credit for his leadership & developing locker room culture

As for Chuck, Earl said it all when he told the media "why did they sign me when you have him already?" Not bad for a 6th rd pick

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

I think Elliot is the best of the bunch but he can't seem to stay healthy.

Chuck Clark has exceeded my expectations, especially this season. He'd be pretty high on my priority list to extend or re-sign after his rookie contract ends.

I really like Elliott; he's a baller, but like B4P says you've got to be available first. So as of now, Clark and Thomas are the safety tandem moving forward.

Chuck Clark has played nearly every defensive snap over the past seven games and has graded as a top 10 cover safety per PFF. Clark had 7 tackles and a strip sack against San Francisco.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

he played every defensive snap! and he was all over the place

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

He’s been really good. As big a reason as any for our defensive success the past couple months. He has basically been what the team thought they were getting with Jefferson. I haven’t watched tape to see exactly how they’ve played guys but TEs have not been the issue they were against us since he took over. Kittle had what, 2 catches against us? When is the last time we bitched about a TE killing us?