Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trump ordered to pay $2M in Trump Foundation settlement, admits misuse of funds

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pot...ent-with-ny-ag

The New York Attorney General's office announced Thursday that a judge has ordered President Trump to pay $2 million in damages for improper use of funds at the Trump Foundation in connection with the 2016 presidential primaries and his own political purposes, as part of a lawsuit Trump and the foundation settled with state Attorney General Letitia James.
    As part of the settlement, Trump admitted to misusing Trump Foundation funds and agreed to limitations placed on future charitable work. If he chooses to start a new charitable organization, he would have to report it to the state attorney general's office, according to an announcement from James' office.

Re: Trump ordered to pay $2M in Trump Foundation settlement, admits misuse of funds

Considering the outrage about the alleged but never even remotely proven misdeeds of the Clinton foundation, I find the total silence on this matter...curious. (I don´t of course, but yeah, you get my point).

Blog Entries

Re: Trump ordered to pay $2M in Trump Foundation settlement, admits misuse of funds

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Considering the outrage about the alleged but never even remotely proven misdeeds of the Clinton foundation, I find the total silence on this matter...curious. (I don´t of course, but yeah, you get my point).
    Didn't you get the memo? It's fake news! <insert sarcasm emoji here>
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Didn't you get the memo? It's fake news! <insert sarcasm emoji here>
    Trump is their great white hope. It's like telling a five year old there is no Santa. They need Trump to be successful regardless of his daily failures. Plus, you think any Trumpanzees care about some charity? They see his obvious corruption as being smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Trump is their great white hope. It's like telling a five year old there is no Santa. They need Trump to be successful regardless of his daily failures. Plus, you think any Trumpanzees care about some charity? They see his obvious corruption as being smart.
    Galen, what are you talking about? And why is everything a race issue with you? Was your rich daddy, a white man that ran out on you?

As for trump having by to pay 2million dollars back, based on the $600-$700 million that he raised is almost laughable. And the biggest grip the left has with this? Trump used campaign money to have a self portrait made. Oh the horror.

Meanwhile, Hillary, Biden, Obama etc, are taking in millions from foreign countries. All while getting cushy jobs for their inadequate children or senile husbands.

But yeah, we are all distraught over using campaign money for a portrait.

You crack me up. So glad that you found us here and continue to entertain us. Now we just need you to bring the other two clowns over. To compete the clown car

Blog Entries

Shocker... a rich powerful man may have misused his power and money.

I'm not Trump's biggest fan or supporter, but where I do support him has nothing to do with his morals...

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Shocker... a rich powerful man may have misused his power and money.

I'm not Trump's biggest fan or supporter, but where I do support him has nothing to do with his morals...
    "May have"...? Yeah...

So you have no issues with possible financial irregularities from Clintons or Bidens either then I presume...?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    "May have"...? Yeah...

So you have no issues with possible financial irregularities from Clintons or Bidens either then I presume...?
    I didn't say I have or didn't have a problem with anything. My point was that this doesn't have anything to do with his policies or the direction of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Galen, what are you talking about? And why is everything a race issue with you? Was your rich daddy, a white man that ran out on you?

As for trump having by to pay 2million dollars back, based on the $600-$700 million that he raised is almost laughable. And the biggest grip the left has with this? Trump used campaign money to have a self portrait made. Oh the horror.

Meanwhile, Hillary, Biden, Obama etc, are taking in millions from foreign countries. All while getting cushy jobs for their inadequate children or senile husbands.

But yeah, we are all distraught over using campaign money for a portrait.

You crack me up. So glad that you found us here and continue to entertain us. Now we just need you to bring the other two clowns over. To compete the clown car
    Lol.... Hillary! Biden! Obama! As I said, Trump can do no wrong to these fools. Always someone else's fault, or Obama did it worse. Enjoy the public hearings!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Lol.... Hillary! Biden! Obama! As I said, Trump can do no wrong to these fools. Always someone else's fault, or Obama did it worse. Enjoy the public hearings!
    Galen. There is your victim mentality creeping out again. I never blamed Hillary , Biden, or Obama. Only you saw it that way. I simply said they are the real crooks. You are upset that trump used campaign money for a self portrait

Get over your victim mentality Galen. It worked on the last board, but we already have enough lefty whiners over here.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I didn't say I have or didn't have a problem with anything. My point was that this doesn't have anything to do with his policies or the direction of the country.
    Good. Make sure you remind your friends rav and ditkas with entourage every time they try and bring up the "corrupt Hillary"-stories then. You´ve failed to do so thus far even once. Shocking..

If Trump used his foundation to enrich himself and enrich his cronies while selling out American interests...I'd have a big problem it. Everyone would.

Based on what's being reported...that didn't happen. Am I wrong? If it did, correct me.