Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Trumps "faith advisor" and personal pastor....

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    So you used a question in precisely the way I sometimes use questions. And in the same post where you describe that, you lambaste me for doing it.

You are a colossal hypocrite.
    Were all hypocrites Jim, don’t act like you’re not.

But if you don’t see me asking a question and you pretending to play dumb are not the same thing. You literally admitted to it in this very thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

But if you don’t see me asking a question and you pretending to play dumb are not the same thing. You literally admitted to it in this very thread.
    I literally admitted to using a question about Kaep "off-field" in the same way that you used a question about moral right&wrong. You pretending that they're not the same thing -- and characterizing one as "playing dumb" while the other is some completely reasonable question -- those things are absurd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I literally admitted to using a question about Kaep "off-field" in the same way that you used a question about moral right&wrong. You pretending that they're not the same thing -- and characterizing one as "playing dumb" while the other is some completely reasonable question -- those things are absurd.
    Asking a question to illustrate the weakness in a position vs. playing dumb for several post to try to make it seem someone is saying something they're not (aka Strawman) is not the same thing.

But, if you enjoy doing that than go ahead. I'm just saying, like I said earlier in this thread, it's just a reason I don't like to interact with you on certain topics.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    No, like I said "almost dead serious". In my opinion, and that is just an opinion, no one that freely adopts her as a personal pastor and now gives her an official post at the white house, is fit to run a country. I honestly feel that way. (Especially all other things considered too that I have a problem with of course). I just can´t imagine any sane person doing that.
    You don´t seem too bothered though?
    Oh please. Jeremiah Wright anybody?

Paula White is not the person I want pastoring anybody. Trump would do better to just consult with Pence.

But to say that association with her is disqualifying it just off the charts. Wright it a worse heretic. Paula White doesn't call on God to damn people, countries, or cultures.

If you are not a hypocrite you have low standards. The only way humans can not be hypocrites is to have standards so low anybody can meet them.

Much less the standard of Christ.

I suppose. Atleast Obama spoke out against Wright and left the church when he went bonkers. Rather than hiring someone even more nutty.
    I think this is where (northern) europe and america differs the most. You´re much more tolerant of bat shit crazy religious people, for better or worse. ;)
    LOL! He didn't "go bonkers" after Obama left, he was bonkers for decades. And he baptized Obama's daughters all the while being bonkers.

No, I don't. I have no idea what you're talking about. And after engaging you on this thread, I'm regretting clicking "view post" to see what you've said.
    No, you wouldnt, would you.. "We in the west" ringing a bell?

No, I wasn't playing dumb. I was asking him why something is wrong if he thinks there is not moral law giver in the universe than right/wrong is merely an opinion and what he thinks one should or shouldn't do has no barring on anyone else. So I asked him, sorry you couldn't see that.
    That I don´t believe in a deity doesn´t equal I don´t believe in moral standards, ethics and that they also can be universal, perhaps even biological. So do not go down that route I beg you, because then I´ll have to dig up all crazy moral standards from the bible too and ask you why you don´t follow them.

And yeah, you are doing exactly what you get upset with jim for doing. Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    LOL! He didn't "go bonkers" after Obama left, he was bonkers for decades. And he baptized Obama's daughters all the while being bonkers.
    I beg to differ. The worst things was said after 2009 and was about jews and Israel, which he has later apologized for. But then gone at it again and apologized again I think..? Not sure, but in any case, he´s not bonkers like this lady here.

Blog Entries

No, you wouldnt, would you.. "We in the west" ringing a bell?.
    Again. No idea what you're talking about. Just turned 40, so I'm running out of time for your games

Get to the point

That I don´t believe in a deity doesn´t equal I don´t believe in moral standards, ethics and that they also can be universal, perhaps even biological. So do not go down that route I beg you, because then I´ll have to dig up all crazy moral standards from the bible too and ask you why you don´t follow them.

And yeah, you are doing exactly what you get upset with jim for doing. Exactly.
    Yeah, I just explained to Jim how it's different. If you don't understand it, that's not something I can help with.

Dig up all the moral standards from the Bible you'd like, I'd be happy to discuss them. Just so you know, I will ask you questions about why you feel they're wrong.

Again. No idea what you're talking about. Just turned 40, so I'm running out of time for your games

Get to the point
    Seems a little early for memory loss, but fine.
    https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...sis-quot/page4
    Post #47 and onwards. Bells ringing now?

Lol at you saying "get to the point", you who seems to have made it your thing to do what you do in that thread. Point is, again, that you have habit of doing what you complain about Jim doing.

Yeah, I just explained to Jim how it's different. If you don't understand it, that's not something I can help with.

Dig up all the moral standards from the Bible you'd like, I'd be happy to discuss them. Just so you know, I will ask you questions about why you feel they're wrong.
    Yeah, only both he and I explained to you that your claim is ridiculous and wrong. You ARE doing exactly the same thing. I´ve pointed out your stawmen several times before. Classic strawman to try and question my moral and ethics when we discussed nothing of the sort. Oh, and that only came after your first one; "I'm tolerant of everyone and their beliefs. Even atheist who think something comes from nothing, talk about bat shit crazy". Another classic strawman.

So, main point. Stop calling me a dick when you´re even douchier than I am, every time. Stop whining about Jim doing to you what youre doing to me. You´ve made it your thing to try and make a mockery of every thread I engage in. Which I guess is the only hope for guys like ditkas to come away looking not too foolish since I get dragged into nonsense by you.

Not interested, since to me the words in the bible is nothing but the word of men, some wise, some bat shit crazy, and all edited to what the roman church found acceptable/useful back in the day. There is no way to prove any divine given morals, infact nothing points to it existing, why I see any discussion on the matter meaningless.

Blog Entries

Paula White is hot. She can get it.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Seems a little early for memory loss, but fine.
    https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...sis-quot/page4
    Post #47 and onwards. Bells ringing now?

Lol at you saying "get to the point", you who seems to have made it your thing to do what you do in that thread. Point is, again, that you have habit of doing what you complain about Jim doing.

ah, only both he and I explained to you that your claim is ridiculous and wrong. You ARE doing exactly the same thing. I´ve pointed out your stawmen several times before. Classic strawman to try and question my moral and ethics when we discussed nothing of the sort. Oh, and that only came after your first one; "I'm tolerant of everyone and their beliefs. Even atheist who think something comes from nothing, talk about bat shit crazy". Another classic strawman.
    That's not a strawman. a) As even your buddy Jim pointed out, that was a flippant comment b) as an atheist... don't you pretty much have to believe that?

So, main point. Stop calling me a dick when you´re even douchier than I am, every time. Stop whining about Jim doing to you what youre doing to me. You´ve made it your thing to try and make a mockery of every thread I engage in. Which I guess is the only hope for guys like ditkas to come away looking not too foolish since I get dragged into nonsense by you.
    Well you are a dick, and I don't take you serious which I'll admit makes my replies to you sometimes a little douchie, but since I work from home I get bored I sometimes entertain by messing with you

Not interested, since to me the words in the bible is nothing but the word of men, some wise, some bat shit crazy, and all edited to what the roman church found acceptable/useful back in the day. There is no way to prove any divine given morals, infact nothing points to it existing, why I see any discussion on the matter meaningless.
    Well given that on what grounds can you say anything in the Bible is "bat shit crazy".