Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Trumps "faith advisor" and personal pastor....

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Asking a question to understand someone's position and pretending to be an idiot are to different thing.
    Yet, no one does that more than you towards me though...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    One truly has to walk a fine line here... I´m a dick, for speaking to ditkas and rav almost as condecending and snide as them. You can say my "belief" (or lack there of) is bat shit crazy, but holt moly if Jim insinuates the same! Bad Jim!
    You're not a dick for speaking to them, its the manner and your tone in which you do it.

And my problem with Jim is he plays stupid to try to spin someones point back on them. But my major problem was his assumption of what I said and then said he didn't want to discuss it.

Not my fault you two can't tell the difference.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Is this why Bossofataka doesn't like interacting with you, NC? Because you pretend to be stupid or miss the point so you can try to spin someone's comment back around on them?
    Swing in miss Jim. I asked a question to explain his position.

Or are you just pretending to be stupid again?

But my major problem was his assumption of what I said and then said he didn't want to discuss it.
    Agree, it's dickish of me to wade into it, and then yell "TIME OUT!" before you can throw any snowballs back.

I still think that if we want to dive into apologetics, it should be a different thread.

You're not a dick for speaking to them, its the manner and your tone in which you do it.

And my problem with Jim is he plays stupid to try to spin someones point back on them. But my major problem was his assumption of what I said and then said he didn't want to discuss it.

Not my fault you two can't tell the difference.
    My manner and my tone? Whereas there´s is/was polite and classy?? I´m actually laughing now. God, I´m almost compelled to link to the worst of them. Before I even engaged either I was being belittled by both. Especially ditkas. For just speaking EXACTLY they way they did about liberals in general about conservatives in general.

You have done the same to me numerous times. Usually taking out one sentence of mine, playing stupid or just to make a mockery of the thread.

But back to topic. You wouldn´t question Trumps sanity or judgement for getting involved with this woman? No one here?

Swing in miss Jim. I asked a question to explain his position.
    That's what I do.

Your guiding principle seems to be, it's fair when you do it, and not when anyone else does.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    That's what I do.

Your guiding principle seems to be, it's fair when you do it, and not when anyone else does.
    I disagree that's what you do. You constantly pretend to miss the point and a lot of times it's just unnecessary. Like when you pretended to not know that when I said "off-the field issues" with Kapernick I was talking about things outside of his play.

Blog Entries

My manner and my tone? Whereas there´s is/was polite and classy?? I´m actually laughing now. God, I´m almost compelled to link to the worst of them. Before I even engaged either I was being belittled by both. Especially ditkas. For just speaking EXACTLY they way they did about liberals in general about conservatives in general.

You have done the same to me numerous times. Usually taking out one sentence of mine, playing stupid or just to make a mockery of the thread.
    Yes... and I've told you multiple times... it's because I tried to have a serious conversation with you, but after I saw you were unable I decided to mess with you. Why is that so hard to understand? Especially when I told you I was doing that!?

Yes... and I've told you multiple times... it's because I tried to have a serious conversation with you, but after I saw you were unable I decided to mess with you. Why is that so hard to understand? Especially when I told you I was doing that!?
    Right, don´t think we had other than that God-thing, where I could easily say the same about you.
    Mhm, and what if that is what Jim is doing to you then...?

Blog Entries

Right, don´t think we had other than that God-thing, where I could easily say the same about you.
    Mhm, and what if that is what Jim is doing to you then...?
    That's Jim's MO with everyone.

That's Jim's MO with everyone.
    So why complain then, since you´re doing it too?