Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens @ Bengals Prediction Thread

Coming off convincing wins against two very good teams, the Ravens will play with a lot of confidence and swagger. I see them dominating this game, despite the fact that the Bengals usually play us close.

Ravens 34
    Bengals 13

I mean...if this doesn't qualify as a Puffy Pants game, I don't know what does. Best player: out. Rookie QB's debut. C'mon.

And yet...I'm not about to become overconfident, because (1) Any Given Sunday, and (2) we all know the Bengals treat our games as their Super Bowl(s). Plus, there's always the wild card of an unknown/unheralded QB coming in and playing well, as we've seen at times this season. Still, I'd still take my chances going against a guy in his first ever start.

Unfocused, poorly-coached teams would be set up for a monster letdown game. But I don't think that applies to us, not this season. Honestly, I'm almost kind of glad that the Bengals are winless instead of something like 1-7 or 2-6 because it brings that much more attention to the trap game angle.

I think we take care of business and methodically keep them at arm's length, something like 23-13.

Ravens 30-13

I want to see us get to the QB, our WRs have a big game, and no injuries.

Blog Entries

I am a little worried that this could be a trap game. The Ravens next three games after this week are against the Texans, Rams, and 49ers. I hope they don’t look past the Bengals. A loss today would nullify the win against the Patriots last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Ravens-26
    Bungles-13

I'm going to say 32-10 Ravens!!

Ravens - 31
    Bengals - 17

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I am a little worried that this could be a trap game. The Ravens next three games after this week are against the Texans, Rams, and 49ers. I hope they don’t look past the Bengals. A loss today would nullify the win against the Patriots last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All we have to do is win at least 5 out of our next 8 games. It's a LOT easier if we pick up "easy" wins like the one today. Losing to the Bengals puts more pressure on winning more of the tougher games.

We have two gimme games. One against the Bengals, the other against the Jets. If we win these two games, all we have to do is go 3-3 over the other 6 games. Not that hard imo.

31-20 good guys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    37-09 If they start and stay with the rookie QB. 14 of those points belong to the defense.

Sadly for the Bengals if Dalton plays the game is probably tight like many they have played this season.
    I got the 2 defensive TDs.... the 49 total points were impressive.