Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony,

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    If you thought Russia was nothing, you didn't pay attention.
    Russia was nothing. Despite all the "bombshells" nothing happened. At all.

Doesn't need to be illegal. Don't let them confuse you.
    Still trying to figure out how everyone that was in the call, matches everything on the transcript. But the people that weren’t on the call, seems to have different info???

Looks like the left is so desperate to get trump, they would buy ocean front land in Kansas, if someone told them it would impeach trump

Latest battle ground polls have trump gaining more electoral votes than the least election

The left is sealing 2929 for trump. I hope this impeachment continues for 8 more years.

The economy has been pretty solid for 10 years now. People are used to that narrative by now.

If you thought Russia was nothing, you didn't pay attention. If you think Ukraine is stupid stuff you need to probably take a break from politics, voting, sharing your opinion especially with people who just might be more misguided than yourself.

Enjoy the public hearings. You will be in for quite a show.
    Russia was nothing. They bought some facebook ads. Early on, people were making WILD accusations that they "hacked voting booths". I remember on Facebook, I stated, "Guys, those things, if even ON a network are on LAN networks... they can't be hacked unless you are physically there" and got shouted and screamed down... I ended up being exactly correct. Then it was, "They influenced the election!". Which foreign government DOESN'T spend money on our elections??? Then came Mueller... the news loves to point out how many people were arrested... outside of Manafort, who is also probably going to be exonerated, due to the prosecution withholding exculpatory evidence. I think the ONLY legit stat will end up being Popadopolous, who served a week instead of bankrupting himself. Flynn's charges are even considered being tossed right now. Mueller's report doesn't convict Trump of a crime... which was it. Period. There is no, "Well it doesn't say he didn't do it!!!". That isn't a real thing in our legal system... at all. That is how banana republics work.

The economy has absolutely NOT been solid for 10 years now and that is a REALLY broad brush. It is literally recorded that from 2009-2014, we had the SLOWEST recovery in the history of the US economy post-recession. That isn't even debatable. It showed gains in 2009 and Democrats point to how wonderful that is. Hell... if it didn't, we'd all be freaking homeless. We were coming off a VERY abrupt crash. Had there been zero improvement, we'd all be starving right now. Now compare that to the last few years. Historically speaking, had Obama sat over an actual recovery, data shows this is historically a flat period, and it has been anything but. Yet we still have morons listening to Paul Krugman's advice haha. The dude who said the internet would have about as profound affect on the economy as the fax machine, and said that if Trump were elected we would have recession spiral into depression for as long as we all lived. I'll stick with actual economists... not CNN contributors who were awarded a Pulitzer for their work on an analytics conversion in economics yet they act like that means he knows everything about it.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Russia was nothing. They bought some facebook ads. Early on, people were making WILD accusations that they "hacked voting booths". I remember on Facebook, I stated, "Guys, those things, if even ON a network are on LAN networks... they can't be hacked unless you are physically there" and got shouted and screamed down... I ended up being exactly correct. Then it was, "They influenced the election!". Which foreign government DOESN'T spend money on our elections??? Then came Mueller... the news loves to point out how many people were arrested... outside of Manafort, who is also probably going to be exonerated, due to the prosecution withholding exculpatory evidence. I think the ONLY legit stat will end up being Popadopolous, who served a week instead of bankrupting himself. Flynn's charges are even considered being tossed right now. Mueller's report doesn't convict Trump of a crime... which was it. Period. There is no, "Well it doesn't say he didn't do it!!!". That isn't a real thing in our legal system... at all. That is how banana republics work.

The economy has absolutely NOT been solid for 10 years now and that is a REALLY broad brush. It is literally recorded that from 2009-2014, we had the SLOWEST recovery in the history of the US economy post-recession. That isn't even debatable. It showed gains in 2009 and Democrats point to how wonderful that is. Hell... if it didn't, we'd all be freaking homeless. We were coming off a VERY abrupt crash. Had there been zero improvement, we'd all be starving right now. Now compare that to the last few years. Historically speaking, had Obama sat over an actual recovery, data shows this is historically a flat period, and it has been anything but. Yet we still have morons listening to Paul Krugman's advice haha. The dude who said the internet would have about as profound affect on the economy as the fax machine, and said that if Trump were elected we would have recession spiral into depression for as long as we all lived. I'll stick with actual economists... not CNN contributors who were awarded a Pulitzer for their work on an analytics conversion in economics yet they act like that means he knows everything about it.
    The economy has been solid for Galen and his liberal academia pals that suck off the nipple of tax payers. Galen doesn’t know much about economics. We already know that. He is just claiming things are good because he hasn’t been fired in 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post

Actually Russia hacked the DNC servers and through Wikileaks released the hacked materials in a timely manner which gave the election to the guy they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy.

That has all been proven through American intelligence. If you don't believe that reread this: "they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy."

Secondly, Trump has, at best, ridden Obama's economic arc while driving up the deficits, both annually and trade-wise beyond anything Obama ever did considering correct economic stability. There isn't an economist out there that would attest to Trump's wealth transfer to the rich (you call it his tax cut) as having much effect at all for the middle class.

I get it that most of you have invested so much internet bravado into Trump being the annointed one that you simply can't bear the reality that this clown has been an even greater spectacle than even the most outlandish predictions from the left but he has. Just wait for the public hearings where his cabinet and his appointees will testify daily about how he used American tax payer money to leverage an ally (in Russia's favor btw) into making up a conspiracy against another American to bolster his chance to win (another) election.

If you are still okay with him then, reread this: "they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy".

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The economy has been solid for Galen and his liberal academia pals that suck off the nipple of tax payers. Galen doesn’t know much about economics. We already know that. He is just claiming things are good because he hasn’t been fired in 10 years
    The last I heard Galen was still self employed while you were still showing up daily at your government job. Glad to see the hasn't fired himself!

Blog Entries

The last I heard Galen was still self employed while you were still showing up daily at your government job. Glad to see the hasn't fired himself!
    Never like Galen to think he's better than anyone....

Actually Russia hacked the DNC servers and through Wikileaks released the hacked materials in a timely manner which gave the election to the guy they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy.

That has all been proven through American intelligence.
    Actually it has only been asserted by us intelligence, based on analysis of a private companie’s analysis. They have not proven anything, which is why there is no attempted prosecution of such. Cause absolutely no prosecutor would try the case because they know they can’t prove it beyond as reasonable doubt. Heck they can’t even prove it on a preponderance of evidence standard. Also Wikileaks founder said Russia was not the source. So no, it hasn’t been “proven”

That has all been proven through American intelligence. If you don't believe that reread this: "they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy."

Secondly, Trump has, at best, ridden Obama's economic arc while driving up the deficits, both annually and trade-wise beyond anything Obama ever did considering correct economic stability. There isn't an economist out there that would attest to Trump's wealth transfer to the rich (you call it his tax cut) as having much effect at all for the middle class.

I get it that most of you have invested so much internet bravado into Trump being the annointed one that you simply can't bear the reality that this clown has been an even greater spectacle than even the most outlandish predictions from the left but he has. Just wait for the public hearings where his cabinet and his appointees will testify daily about how he used American tax payer money to leverage an ally (in Russia's favor btw) into making up a conspiracy against another American to bolster his chance to win (another) election.

If you are still okay with him then, reread this: "they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy".
    I’m middle class and ,although I made more money last year than the previous year, I paid less in taxes.

The national debt was around 10 trillion when Obama took office. When he left it was very close to 20 trillion. He almost doubled it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I’m middle class and ,although I made more money last year than the previous year, I paid less in taxes.

The national debt was around 10 trillion when Obama took office. When he left it was very close to 20 trillion. He almost doubled it.
    The President def has an impact on the national debt, budget, etc.

It’s not all on him. Congress is by far the biggest culprit. Their spending bills and budgets are just constantly adding shit on top of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

How on earth can anyone in their right mind still say "Russia was nothing"? What parallell universe do you live in? I don´t care if you believe there was any collusion with Trumps campaign or not, but to call the russian state controlled interference into YOUR own election "nothing" is proper nuts.