Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony,

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    How on earth can anyone in their right mind still say "Russia was nothing"? What parallell universe do you live in? I don´t care if you believe there was any collusion with Trumps campaign or not, but to call the russian state controlled interference into YOUR own election "nothing" is proper nuts.
    I think the comment was trumps involvement with Russia was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think the comment was trumps involvement with Russia was nothing.
    Fair enough, although I think there´s atleast as much suspect connections there as Biden/Ukraine which seems to get some here going big time. And I did see comments that pointed to it being nothing in general though like "some facebook ads". It´s actually even dangerous to be that naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    The economy has been pretty solid for 10 years now.
    No, the economy has been good for about three years now. Obama's economy was utter garbage.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Actually Russia hacked the DNC servers and through Wikileaks released the hacked materials in a timely manner which gave the election to the guy they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy.

That has all been proven through American intelligence. If you don't believe that reread this: "they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy."

Secondly, Trump has, at best, ridden Obama's economic arc while driving up the deficits, both annually and trade-wise beyond anything Obama ever did considering correct economic stability. There isn't an economist out there that would attest to Trump's wealth transfer to the rich (you call it his tax cut) as having much effect at all for the middle class.

I get it that most of you have invested so much internet bravado into Trump being the annointed one that you simply can't bear the reality that this clown has been an even greater spectacle than even the most outlandish predictions from the left but he has. Just wait for the public hearings where his cabinet and his appointees will testify daily about how he used American tax payer money to leverage an ally (in Russia's favor btw) into making up a conspiracy against another American to bolster his chance to win (another) election.

If you are still okay with him then, reread this: "they knew would deliver a significant blow to American democracy".
    Actually, we don’t know if the dem servers were hacked. The dems refused to allow the investigators to look into this

The facts show that it didn’t happen

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Actually, we don’t know if the dem servers were hacked. The dems refused to allow the investigators to look into this

The facts show that it didn’t happen
    You´re not real. You´re a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    No, the economy has been good for about three years now. Obama's economy was utter garbage.
    LMAO
    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth
    https://www.thebalance.com/unemploym...y-year-3305506