Blog Entries

The left has another meltdown after a Washington National's player puts on a MAGA hat at the WH

How dare he support the President of the United States.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kurt-s...at-fox-friends

Re: The left has another meltdown after a Washington National's player puts on a MAGA hat at the WH

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    How dare he support the President of the United States.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/kurt-s...at-fox-friends
    We are dealing with a bunch of immature children that don’t know how to behave when someone else gets what they want.

At some point, this TDS will have to be labeled fir what it is. A mental disorder

Re: The left has another meltdown after a Washington National's player puts on a MAGA hat at the WH

Its so disgusting people will actually say that this is in ANY way similar to wearing a Nazi symbol. What sick Fs.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    We are dealing with a bunch of immature children that don’t know how to behave when someone else gets what they want.

At some point, this TDS will have to be labeled fir what it is. A mental disorder
    They are proving more than ever that Liberalism to this degree IS a sickness. Seems like a Lobotomy is the only cure for some of them.

Even Fox describes it as the most extreme reactions:

"Fox & Friends" hosts rounded up some of the most overheated reactions from the liberal "Twitterverse"....
    And you guys are acting as if it typifies something.

Wash Post had a headline in the sports section stating that Suzuki was wearing the hat. I didn't read the piece; but some coverage was fair, since a day or two before they had given space to Doolittle saying he wouldn't go, and why. Not reporting it would have been – I dunno, white-washing, covering-up, un-balanced? – something.

Blog Entries

Just another “who the eff cares” moment as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Just another “who the eff cares” moment as far as I’m concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wicked - what was impressive to me about this was that the Nats player had the balls to put on the MAGA hat at the WH even after many of the fans booed Trump when he was at the stadium in game 5 and also after some of his teammates refused to go to the WH for the ceremony. The left is always trying to bully people into silence and this player stood up for himself and said F you all. I just thought it took guts and was refreshing.

Wow total meltdown! Two people made mildly snarky comments. I read plenty of progressive news and I saw nothing about a white house visit. If you think this is the left melting down, you might want get out a bit more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Wow total meltdown! Two people made mildly snarky comments. I read plenty of progressive news and I saw nothing about a white house visit. If you think this is the left melting down, you might want get out a bit more.
    https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...pe-pics-video/

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post