Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: I was just thinking about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    He is more than an option QB, it’s just one of the many effective strategies in the playbook.
    Exactly lol

Why do we have these conversations even when we win. Just stop. Please!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dude why can't you just live in the moment?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Why does the coaching staff have to design his running for him? Why can't he be trusted to use his rushing in a more judicious fashion when he feels the needs to? That does not remove half of his skill-set.
    Notice that I’ve answered your questions and you haven’t answered mine nor responded to the points brought up.

But even this line of questioning has been asked and answered....several times.

The coaching staff doesn’t have to design his running for him they use design runs because it benefits EVERYONE else the OL and the backs and by extension the receivers.

He absolutely can be trusted; they trust him so much that they trust him to protect himself even on désignéd runs.

Lamar has a drive to win and a great football mind - plus he can see the field.

At some point his legs will stop being the weapon they are today and I want to see what Lamar will be able to do with just his smarts and his arm in what might be called the second stage of his career.

We have the most entertaining offensive playmaker in the NFL.

When has that ever happened?

Just enjoy it. For once.

Just let Lamar be Lamar and just enjoy this.

From the sky is falling bullshit in the game thread with people guaranteeing a loss while we are LEADING, to now worrying that we will only be really good for “2-3 years instead of 10 years” just ... enjoy this ride.

I swear our fans would miss seeing Halley’s Comet because they’d be too busy complaining about their phone cameras to look up at the sky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sword misses 2 yard checkdowns short of the sticks

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Maybe I need to just resign myself to the reality that, this will not be a decade long stretch. This will be a 3-4 year stretch. I guess it finally hit me that, perhaps, Harbaugh has already resigned himself to that reality as well. Lamar's not going to be that decade long QB.
    what the hell - E N J O Y THE MOMENT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

9. Re: I was just thinking about something.

Ex, could you possibly be any more miserable? Un fucking believable.

not even worth a response

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Sword misses 2 yard checkdowns short of the sticks
    Yes he miss folding up like a @$%/% when he is pressured. Oh well nobody was open let me fall down. At least my check clears Monday ill be glad when this game is over so I can go home

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A few months ago people were bitching Lamar was going to run 25+ times per game and we'd be lucky if he improved up to a 60% pass completion.

In the immortal words of Brian of Nazareth, there is no pleasing some people.