Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I was just thinking about something.

Maybe I need to just resign myself to the reality that, this will not be a decade long stretch. This will be a 3-4 year stretch. I guess it finally hit me that, perhaps, Harbaugh has already resigned himself to that reality as well. Lamar's not going to be that decade long QB.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Re: I was just thinking about something.

Flip me give over. He hasnt even missed a snap because of injury yet

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Flip me give over. He hasnt even missed a snap because of injury yet
    How long do you think that's going to last Arnie? Cam Newton and Russell Wilson are the only guys you could argue as running QBs, who have really lasted these days. Newton is built like a TE and the most carries he's ever had in a season is 139. Wilson is one of the best sliding QBs there's been and the best at avoiding contact, and the most he's ever had in a season is 118. Jackson is on pace for 200, after having 147 last year.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

He for the most part avoids taking big hits. If he can keep doing that, this offense is 100% sustainable for a long time.

Go away

Give me a fucking break
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Blog Entries

Newton goes through people. Jackson goes around. It's not apples to apples. Like I literally can't recall Jackson taking a big shot at all so far this year.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

I'm sorry, but if you feel that Lamar has this great potential as a passer, why in the world are you going to put his body through all of this now instead of doing what's best to make sure his body holds up to enjoy those years as a great passer?

You guys keep pointing to people who got hurt in the pocket, but you aren't pointing to running QBs who last long in the league. You keep thinking short-term. 'Well, this guy got hurt in the pocket'. You're not thinking long-term. Brady lasts. Brees lasts. Eli lasts. Peyton lasts. These are the guys who last. You can talk about which QB got hurt in the pocket until the cows come home. The reality is that, for the most part, you just won't be able to point to the running QBs who last. There's a reason why they don't. There's a reason why we don't want to pay RBs after their first contract. The more the season has progressed, the more Jackson's carries have increased and the more contact he's begun taking.

I'm enjoying this year. Lamar is special! He's only going to get better.

Blog Entries

We can't even enjoy 24 hours of an epic win before the bullshit starts. SMFH!!

You are a sad fan. Long live the LWO.

Bye.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    He for the most part avoids taking big hits. If he can keep doing that, this offense is 100% sustainable for a long time.
    I was not a fan of the designed runs going right up the gut of the Patriots defense. It’s harder to avoid contact on those runs and a good way for a knee or ankle to bend at an angle it isn’t supposed to.