Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Real Effect of Social Justice Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    I've been drinking sours, Belgians and pilsners of late. I find IPAs overdone the last couple of years. They are good entry points for people still drinking crap like Budweiser but they don't pair well with food since they essentially wipe out your tastebuds. I've been brewing for years and lately trying a lot with Belgian yeasts. They are tasty strains. I have propagated some yeast out bottle conditioned beers from wicked and ommegang but have had attenuation issues. A friend grows the heck out of hops but I haven't been very successful trying to find the right place on my estate.

I've been thinking up some great recipes for my Impeachment Ale.
    While I disagree with the name of your beer, I've also experimented lately. I'm currently purchasing a brandy barrel, and I can get a ton of fresh cranberries from a local source. I was thinking of starting up a brandy-barrel aged cranberry blonde. It would be sweet, but the tannin would be nice in the colder months. Definitely something that would almost taste like cranberry framboise but the blonde to mellow it out. I also love begian yeasts, but my problem is that it just always ends up boozy when people do too much. just a Singel or Dubbell is good enough... people always are like, "Try my Quad!".... dude, if I wanted that I'd just go buy a bottle of bourbon....
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Fixed it for you.
    First step I guess is admitting the problem. That is nice of you to show such valid empathy Raven!
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    First step I guess is admitting the problem. That is nice of you to show such valid empathy Raven!
    More than willing to talk OnT, as I´ve stated many times now. Coward.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    It´s almost sweet how you guys rally to save each others poor asses by ignoring the subject and just go trolling. You are however free to quote my ignorance like I quoted Ditkas obviously, and I promise you I´ll address what you consider ignorance. I promise.
    I enjoy messing with you but that's about all of my time you'll get.

I enjoy messing with you but that's about all of my time you'll get.
    Obviously, beacuse it´s all you´ve got.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Obviously, beacuse it´s all you´ve got.
    You're so desperate for interaction you're resorting to insults. Grow up and step out of your hut, there's a life to live outside of it.

You're so desperate for interaction you're resorting to insults. Grow up and step out of your hut, there's a life to live outside of it.
    Raven, I'm actually incredibly surprised you haven't ignored him. I've had him blocked for weeks. That's what you do to petulant, ignorant children... you ignore them and the attentions they demand. I had to search around a little bit but I found how to block him. I don't need the headache of trying to convince someone who clearly crapped their pants that they crapped their pants.
    I like how everyone is ignorant... everyone except for him. I am SOOOO happy he decided to wade into this conversation to call me the ignorant one, because he has NO idea how dumb he is looking once again to the people that know who I am LOL

Blog Entries

Raven, I'm actually incredibly surprised you haven't ignored him. I've had him blocked for weeks. That's what you do to petulant, ignorant children... you ignore them and the attentions they demand. I had to search around a little bit but I found how to block him. I don't need the headache of trying to convince someone who clearly crapped their pants that they crapped their pants.
    I like how everyone is ignorant... everyone except for him. I am SOOOO happy he decided to wade into this conversation to call me the ignorant one, because he has NO idea how dumb he is looking once again to the people that know who I am LOL
    He is on ignore, but when he's quoted by others I can see what he says so I occasionally view a post or two. In now way to I plan to try to have a serious conversation as he's not capable.

Lol, I´m really not, just like I said, I do sometimes enjoy watching the cocky, self assured and self righteous dicks that roam here whine and twist and turn into childish trolls because they can´t stand being fact checked or being described with the same mocking pejoratives they (you among them) use regularly to descibe others.

He is on ignore, but when he's quoted by others I can see what he says so I occasionally view a post or two. In now way to I plan to try to have a serious conversation as he's not capable.
    I was wondering... I was like, "Why even have the headache?" He talks to hear himself and is completely incapable of hearing others. He really has no idea why nobody is engaging him, and has shown he clearly has no clue who he is debating with... he'd actually learn a thing or two if he'd listen. He thinks its because we all just don't want to admit we are wrong... even though every single one of us have conceded points for years in other threads. He has no clue that he is figuratively the worst debater I've ever seen. He thinks he can influence people by shouting, "YOU'RE SO WRONG! YOU ARE IGNORANT! LOOK HOW INTELLIGENT I AM!!!" ..... then posts something backing his idea from page 9 of a google search.

Oh well... I'm sure someone out there is proud of his "accomplishments" of being so obtuse that he's ignored by nearly the entire segment of a small corner of an NFL teams message board in a different country lol. It is actually pretty impressive quite frankly... maybe he should get some kudos for that. The kid is about as subtle as a loud fart in a church during a funeral.

I was wondering... I was like, "Why even have the headache?" He talks to hear himself and is completely incapable of hearing others. He really has no idea why nobody is engaging him, and has shown he clearly has no clue who he is debating with... he'd actually learn a thing or two if he'd listen. He thinks its because we all just don't want to admit we are wrong... even though every single one of us have conceded points for years in other threads. He has no clue that he is figuratively the worst debater I've ever seen. He thinks he can influence people by shouting, "YOU'RE SO WRONG! YOU ARE IGNORANT! LOOK HOW INTELLIGENT I AM!!!" ..... then posts something backing his idea from page 9 of a google search.

Oh well... I'm sure someone out there is proud of his "accomplishments" of being so obtuse that he's ignored by nearly the entire segment of a small corner of an NFL teams message board in a different country lol. It is actually pretty impressive quite frankly... maybe he should get some kudos for that. The kid is about as subtle as a loud fart in a church during a funeral.

Yeah, I´d learn a lot about kurds and how the new testament was written and spread for sure.

I´m saying it again; you´re more than welcome to back up your claims. I know you´ve seen many I´ve pointed out many times by now. But you can´t.
    And it is very amusing seeing you fly off the handle every now and then like this, trying so hard to make it all about how ignorant I am, how childish I am, or "inferior to you in every way" :D. I mean, I´m sure NC also knows that those claims of yours are completley bonkers, just like everyone else.

Blog Entries

Ain't that the truth.