Blog Entries

Montgomery County MD is at it again

Maryland governor assails Montgomery County executive for banning police station from displaying 'divisive' 'thin blue line' flag.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-...blue-line-flag

Re: Montgomery County MD is at it again

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Maryland governor assails Montgomery County executive for banning police station from displaying 'divisive' 'thin blue line' flag.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-...blue-line-flag
    I like the idea. Im hoping to maybe make one with thin purple lines to celebrate the ravens win over NE. Maybe a thin orange line to recognize the good work recently done by Chris Davis. A couple gay friends of mine are working on a thin rainbow for the next pride parade. I was also thinking thin red and green (also thin) for xmas. I can old glory really ringing up a nice profit.

And if some folks don't like the thin stripes then the free market will rule those out. I think it is important though to keep the colored lines "thin" because I think the hard-core conservatives might see thick lines a desecrating the flag. I think it used to be that you couldn't even let the flag touch the ground, let alone color in the spaces the founders never got around to. It's nice we've gotten over the notion that you once couldn't jazz old glory up! Im still surprised the old conservatives are letting us do this! They have become pretty forgiving with the Trump playing the president on t.v.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    I like the idea. Im hoping to maybe make one with thin purple lines to celebrate the ravens win over NE. Maybe a thin orange line to recognize the good work recently done by Chris Davis. A couple gay friends of mine are working on a thin rainbow for the next pride parade. I was also thinking thin red and green (also thin) for xmas. I can old glory really ringing up a nice profit.

And if some folks don't like the thin stripes then the free market will rule those out. I think it is important though to keep the colored lines "thin" because I think the hard-core conservatives might see thick lines a desecrating the flag. I think it used to be that you couldn't even let the flag touch the ground, let alone color in the spaces the founders never got around to. It's nice we've gotten over the notion that you once couldn't jazz old glory up! Im still surprised the old conservatives are letting us do this! They have become pretty forgiving with the Trump playing the president on t.v.
    Galen, it’s good to see you have crawled out of your safe space again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post

I have absolutely no problem with any of the flags you proposed. It is a free market and they are allowed to market and sell whatever they deem fit. If a police department chooses to display a symbol that supports police, then the people that are so offended can go F themselves and stop the cancel culture stupidity. If an LGBTV center wants to fly one with the rainbow thin line, I'd think that was really cool, and support that as well. Despite other opinions in here, I'm pretty libertarian. If you want to burn the flag, it is insanely disrespectful, and I don't have to like the people that do it... I'd be offended for sure. I'd also just keep my mouth shut and walk away. Liberals need to learn that they can CHOOSE what to take action on. Everything that triggers YOU shouldn't be banned.

PS. There is also no such thing as hate speech or hate crimes.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Galen, it’s good to see you have crawled out of your safe space again.
    Who did you use to be then, since this Vlad character came just recently?

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Who did you use to be then, since this Vlad character came just recently?
    you know who he is

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    you know who he is
    No, not a clue. Should I? All I know is that this is the first user I´m actually thinking might be nothing but a troll.