Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: US forces under Donald Trump kill ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I mean that he should be blasted for it in right wing media too, who instead defend him almost on every occasion. He DESERVES to be blasted for lying, for exaggerating, for dog whistling, for smearing, etc. I just wish Fox, breitbart etc werenīt so damn biased and called him out too.
    Actually they do, at least Fox. I don't pay breitbart any attention. They will back him up when he's attacked unwarranted, but on his outlandish statements and lies there are many who will call him out - Wallace, Baeir, Geraldo, Tucker. They aren't as rabidly attacking his every statement or flub like CNN/MSNBC do, but they call him out.

Perhaps youīre the one taht only watches right wing american news then...
    Nope. I will watch some Fox News, but also watch the major network nightly new programs. I used to flip between CNN and Fox News in the morning. I have a dual tuner DVR so I could pause one, watch the other until commerical break, pause it and flip over to the other one and play back. I had to stop because I absolutely can not stand Chris Cuomo. He is such an arrogant douchebag I can't bear 5 seconds of him.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/11/p...ash/index.html

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/04/70016...rep-ilhan-omar

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/11/69348...-anti-semitism

How can you have missed this? It was hot stuff on every major news media, atleast the ones from left to center, for weeks. She was blasted by pretty much every top democrat out there, Pelosi included.
    That was her first one. Then several others. And "blasted" is not nearly the case. They voted on a resolution condeming anti-semitism, but did not name her specifically. Then after more comments by her they voted on another one that was watered down to include anti-semitism and anti-muslim, and again did not mention her.

It is false obviously, I said so, but I still felt I had to explain to you where it came from.
    You didn't really explain where it came from though. You went on some tangent of trying to say Trump was setting up an authoritarian regime. He's not, he can't, he won't. Perhaps you've never seen anything like it in the west because everyone ignored Obama weaponizing the government for political control. You don't need to discredit the media when they are complicit.

Now, are you then prepared to comment on Trumps dog whistling on racial and anti semitic things? Do you find those as troubling as Omars?
    No I have no comment on "dog whistling" because that is the dumbest thing I keep hearing thrown out. Trump criticizes an individual and if that individual happens to be a minority or Jewish, then it's racist or anti-semitic. That's bull shit.

Blog Entries

How many times has bossman thrown his back out reaching for something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

It's a long reach from Sweden.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RFChuck View Post
    Sigh......what racial and anti Semitic things has Trump said or endorsed?
    I think he said that Omar shouldn't have married her brother. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Actually they do, at least Fox. I don't pay breitbart any attention. They will back him up when he's attacked unwarranted, but on his outlandish statements and lies there are many who will call him out - Wallace, Baeir, Geraldo, Tucker. They aren't as rabidly attacking his every statement or flub like CNN/MSNBC do, but they call him out.
    It was a bit of a figure of speech, the internet has so many "alternative" news sites on the right that doesnīt do nothing but bash democrats, wheather using true stories or made up ones. But to say that Fox News regularly calls Trump out is not correct, they usually have his back, big time.

Nope. I will watch some Fox News, but also watch the major network nightly new programs. I used to flip between CNN and Fox News in the morning. I have a dual tuner DVR so I could pause one, watch the other until commerical break, pause it and flip over to the other one and play back. I had to stop because I absolutely can not stand Chris Cuomo. He is such an arrogant douchebag I can't bear 5 seconds of him.
    Thank God you can watch non douches like Hannity and Carlson instead then, ey..?

That was her first one. Then several others. And "blasted" is not nearly the case. They voted on a resolution condeming anti-semitism, but did not name her specifically. Then after more comments by her they voted on another one that was watered down to include anti-semitism and anti-muslim, and again did not mention her.
    Didnīt name her specifically...? I thought you migth have been encouraged to read those links, and maybe look a little further yourself, but I guess I was wrong.
    They also called her out publicly, pretty much all of them, itīs even quoted in those links. Donīt pretend like that wasnīt the case. If you think Fox News "calls out" Trump, this certainly fits being blasted by other democrats.
    They even released a statement... What world do you live in pretending this never happened?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/rep-il...semitic-tropes

You didn't really explain where it came from though. You went on some tangent of trying to say Trump was setting up an authoritarian regime. He's not, he can't, he won't. Perhaps you've never seen anything like it in the west because everyone ignored Obama weaponizing the government for political control. You don't need to discredit the media when they are complicit.
    Yeah, I did, since this wasnīt related to what you talk about here, but to that comment on Trump aligning with ISIS.
    But no, I wasnīt saying that he is, Iīm saying that that type of behaviour is the seeds for it. He isnīt ideological enough or even clever enough in that way to even reflect on this probably. Others could amke use of it though.

No I have no comment on "dog whistling" because that is the dumbest thing I keep hearing thrown out. Trump criticizes an individual and if that individual happens to be a minority or Jewish, then it's racist or anti-semitic. That's bull shit.
    Right... Let me ask you the same questions I still canīt get straight answers to from another poster then; Why do YOU think Trump used Jon Stwearts jewish name in a tweet intended to smear him? Do you think that Trump would have gone on and on about a birth certificate for a white president? Iīll add in a few more once you answer these.

Right... Let me ask you the same questions I still canīt get straight answers to from another poster then; Why do YOU think Trump used Jon Stwearts jewish name in a tweet intended to smear him? Do you think that Trump would have gone on and on about a birth certificate for a white president? Iīll add in a few more once you answer these.
    You seem desperate for a response on this as you keep posting it in damn near every thread. I couldn't tell you what was going through his mind when he tweeted. Your first question about this was the first I'd heard of it. I don't follow all of his tweets waiting on dog whistles so I know when to do his bidding. It was unlikely tweeted out of the blue, I would assume he's responding to something Stewart tweeted or something? Gotta give some context.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Maybe that's why he takes so many breaks in posting?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Maybe that's why he takes so many breaks in posting?
    But when it rains, it pours.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    But when it rains, it pours.
    I don't think anything that brown and smells like cow is rain.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock