Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: US forces under Donald Trump kill ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Another TDS suffering Democrat with very poor timing.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...-isis-n2555552
    I stopped being surprised by the ludicrous statements being made and not challenged a long time ago. Tomorrow is Halloween, look for someone to accuse Trump of creating the holiday as part of his alignment with Satan in an effort to bring about the End of Days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I stopped being surprised by the ludicrous statements being made and not challenged a long time ago. Tomorrow is Halloween, look for someone to accuse Trump of creating the holiday as part of his alignment with Satan in an effort to bring about the End of Days.
    It's almost like an ongoing contest between the left, Democrats, MSM, and the Hollywood elite to come up with the most outrageous catch phrase about the President.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Good one. Glad to see the lawsuit is back on.

This really gets you guys going? I mean, you have the white house and Trump himself making that or more ludicrous statements every single day... Christ heīs the defintion of luricous statements. Add in the various white house speakers and Giuliani and itīd all be hilarious if it werenīt actully real. Arenīt you used to it by now?

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    This really gets you guys going? I mean, you have the white house and Trump himself making that or more ludicrous statements every single day... Christ heīs the defintion of luricous statements. Add in the various white house speakers and Giuliani and itīd all be hilarious if it werenīt actully real. Arenīt you used to it by now?
    Trump says all kinds of dumb things, and he gets blasted for it by almost everyone. Plenty of his own supporters condemn his statements. Just the past few days he's been criticized by several republicans for his questioning of the patriotism of the nsc witness. And last week for his use of the term lynching.

But nobody on the left says a word when he's been likened to Hitler, or that he's running concentration camps. No one would condemn omar's anti Israel comments (either time). And now he is aligning with ISIS? Sorry, nothing he has said is that ludicrous.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Trump says all kinds of dumb things, and he gets blasted for it by almost everyone. Plenty of his own supporters condemn his statements. Just the past few days he's been criticized by several republicans for his questioning of the patriotism of the nsc witness. And last week for his use of the term lynching.

But nobody on the left says a word when he's been likened to Hitler, or that he's running concentration camps. No one would condemn omar's anti Israel comments (either time). And now he is aligning with ISIS? Sorry, nothing he has said is that ludicrous.

He doesnīt get blasted for it nearly enough, especially in right wing news media, especially considering a lot of what he says are as nuts as this, or total lies, or so weird no one even knows what heīs on about (the latest being the Turkey "deal" that "many had wanted for 10,15 years"). This one atleast stem from the widely acknowledged notion that the withdrawal from Syria will most certainly have set ISIS fighters free, and that Turkey cares less about them than about YPG. Itīs a poor choice of words indeed thogh, as other democrats have pointed out.

Well, Iīm not certain how often heīs likened to Hitler by high profile figures or main media outlets? I remember a republican governor once? And Alistair Campbell, while also stating that itīs the seeds of fascism heīs implementing, not taht heīs gonna exterminate millions of people. And I can give you ample evidence to make case for that is not too far fetched. Thatīs how every authoritarian regime ever started, and the nazis set the standard; discredit the media; create your own version of events, take control of the "truth". Never ever have I seen more blatant examples of this in a western democracy than in the last 2 years. The white house lies blatantly on regular basis about things that are there for everyone to see, from attendences to what Trump actually ment with his latest crazy statement/tweet.

And yeah, Omar has gotten heavy critizism for her Israel comments, loads of them, from top democrats too and has apologized. How many on the right calls out the Trumps tweets about Soros? Or Trumps constant dog whistling on the subject? No one even seems willing to admit that is happening, as Iīve just discussed it with a few posters here. Iīm more than willing to admit Omars comments were bad, since they play right in the hands of anti semites, even if it wasnīt the intent. No one seems willing to admit that tweets and comments from Trump does the same, even if heīs not an anti semite.

He doesnīt get blasted for it nearly enough, especially in right wing news media, especially considering a lot of what he says are as nuts as this, or total lies, or so weird no one even knows what heīs on about (the latest being the Turkey "deal" that "many had wanted for 10,15 years"). This one atleast stem from the widely acknowledged notion that the withdrawal from Syria will most certainly have set ISIS fighters free, and that Turkey cares less about them than about YPG. Itīs a poor choice of words indeed thogh, as other democrats have pointed out.

Well, Iīm not certain how often heīs likened to Hitler by high profile figures or main media outlets? I remember a republican governor once? And Alistair Campbell, while also stating that itīs the seeds of fascism heīs implementing, not taht heīs gonna exterminate millions of people. And I can give you ample evidence to make case for that is not too far fetched. Thatīs how every authoritarian regime ever started, and the nazis set the standard; discredit the media; create your own version of events, take control of the "truth". Never ever have I seen more blatant examples of this in a western democracy than in the last 2 years. The white house lies blatantly on regular basis about things that are there for everyone to see, from attendences to what Trump actually ment with his latest crazy statement/tweet.

And yeah, Omar has gotten heavy critizism for her Israel comments, loads of them, from top democrats too and has apologized. How many on the right calls out the Trumps tweets about Soros? Or Trumps constant dog whistling on the subject? No one even seems willing to admit that is happening, as Iīve just discussed it with a few posters here. Iīm more than willing to admit Omars comments were bad, since they play right in the hands of anti semites, even if it wasnīt the intent. No one seems willing to admit that tweets and comments from Trump does the same, even if heīs not an anti semite.
    Dude you are just flat out wrong. Maybe you only watch right wing American news? But EVERY media outlet other than Fox News blasts him constantly for what he says, whether it's a lie, an exaggeration, or just plain crazy. To say currently is absurd.

You'll have to point me to the top democrats condemnation of Omar comments and her apologies. Never heard either. But if I missed it please point them out.

And I'm sorry, but if you can't see that stating trump is aligned with ISIS is not completely ludicrous I'm afraid there's no point continuing.

Blog Entries

Declassified footage shows Delta Force storming lair of ISIS leader Baghdadi

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...eader-baghdadi

Dude you are just flat out wrong. Maybe you only watch right wing American news? But EVERY media outlet other than Fox News blasts him constantly for what he says, whether it's a lie, an exaggeration, or just plain crazy. To say currently is absurd.
    I mean that he should be blasted for it in right wing media too, who instead defend him almost on every occasion. He DESERVES to be blasted for lying, for exaggerating, for dog whistling, for smearing, etc. I just wish Fox, breitbart etc werenīt so damn biased and called him out too.

You'll have to point me to the top democrats condemnation of Omar comments and her apologies. Never heard either. But if I missed it please point them out.
    Perhaps youīre the one taht only watches right wing american news then...

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/11/p...ash/index.html

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/04/70016...rep-ilhan-omar

https://www.npr.org/2019/02/11/69348...-anti-semitism

How can you have missed this? It was hot stuff on every major news media, atleast the ones from left to center, for weeks. She was blasted by pretty much every top democrat out there, Pelosi included.

And I'm sorry, but if you can't see that stating trump is aligned with ISIS is not completely ludicrous I'm afraid there's no point continuing.

It is false obviously, I said so, but I still felt I had to explain to you where it came from.

Now, are you then prepared to comment on Trumps dog whistling on racial and anti semitic things? Do you find those as troubling as Omars?

Now, are you then prepared to comment on Trumps dog whistling on racial and anti semitic things? Do you find those as troubling as Omars?
    So wait you are drawing an equivalence between Omar who criticized people being bought off to support Israel and trumps comments that Jews should support Israel more???? Cause those are equally anti-Semitic???

Sigh......what racial and anti Semitic things has Trump said or endorsed?