Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squeegie Kids

Blog Entries

Re: Squeegie Kids

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    And where are the parents?
    I'm guessing that most of the "Squeegee kids" don't have a father or father figure at home or in their lives. Sadly, the government makes it more "profitable" to be a single mother. I was down OC today so missed 105.7 this morning. My wife said Ed Norris went off. He had the same thing happen to him the night before and he got out of his car cause he has had enough. She said the woman who was harassed was a black woman with a carry permit. Fortunately no one was hurt, but it's going to happen sooner or later if nothing is done.

Quote Originally Posted by William J Clinton View Post
    I've had some great moments with some "squeegie kids," if you know what I mean.
    Mr. President!!!!!!

So glad to see you!!!

https://twitter.com/FOP3/status/1189215462778949633

I don’t have the Chutzpah to be an LEO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

What the hell did I just watch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What the hell did I just watch.
    I think it was a bunch of Christmas carolers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Geez, I thought Baltimore had tough gun laws?

Grew up a young punk right around that neighborhood. My mom and her family actually grew up IN that neighborhood.
    Make a long story short. Driving home from a Thunder game , me and some friends roll through The Heights. Couple girls hangin on a corner holler at us. We pull into a court. First time in my life I’ve had a gun pulled on me. Feet away. Point blank. .22 auto “Saturday Night Spec”. Give dude all our cash. We’re around to leave.

Now because of the crowd I hung with at the time , we went back looking for blood. Spent a few days in the big house with little windows. Dangerous, Dangerous place. Hasn’t changed a bit in over 30 yrs.

And for the PC crowd here ...the dude with the gun ...was a white dude. Poverty and crime don’t have a color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Geez, I thought Baltimore had tough gun laws?
    Lol. Extended magazines like that are illegal most anywhere, I believe. Let alone the hand guns, which I’m sure were all illegally obtained and not registered.

The second one of those kids does something dumb and gets whacked by a cop...it’s all tears and “no justice, no peace” protesting.

Well, where the fuck were these kid’s guardians when they’re out doing this kind of crap? Where are the politicians going into these neighborhoods and confiscating these weapons?

They’re all a bunch of hypocrites.

Certainly don’t like hearing about young boys and girls dying, but sometimes it is very simply a “play dumb games, win stupid prizes” scenario.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Grew up a young punk right around that neighborhood. My mom and her family actually grew up IN that neighborhood.
    Make a long story short. Driving home from a Thunder game , me and some friends roll through The Heights. Couple girls hangin on a corner holler at us. We pull into a court. First time in my life I’ve had a gun pulled on me. Feet away. Point blank. .22 auto “Saturday Night Spec”. Give dude all our cash. We’re around to leave.

Now because of the crowd I hung with at the time , we went back looking for blood. Spent a few days in the big house with little windows. Dangerous, Dangerous place. Hasn’t changed a bit in over 30 yrs.

And for the PC crowd here ...the dude with the gun ...was a white dude. Poverty and crime don’t have a color.

Damn Lax. You were a badass, lol. I remember going to basement parties on Belvedere and Park Heights in the early '80's. I'm thankful I'm still around to tell about it.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Damn Lax. You were a badass, lol. I remember going to basement parties on Belvedere and Park Heights in the early '80's. I'm thankful I'm still around to tell about it.
    I wonder if Ed Norris has seen that last video. He's been off this week, so has not had the chance to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I wonder if Ed Norris has seen that last video. He's been off this week, so has not had the chance to comment.
    Oh the Commish knows. Spend-Malley couldn’t wait to burn Ed with something. Norris woulda cleaned up BMore if Martin wasn’t a punk ass.

I don’t know about badass. At 46 I’d lean more towards ..Dumbass! Lol. The city has always had its rough spots. Park Heights was up there. Greenmont and North. And well anywhere in Cherry Hill! Lol. The O’Donnell Heights was and still is the worst spot in E BMore. It’s never been good. Never will be.

It’s a same man. Young men and girls that will never have a shot at a normal life. Poverty breed crime. Crime leads to temporary riches And those riches lead to your untimely demise.