Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: and now it begins, BREAKING: Review Into Origins of the Russia Investigation Is Now A Criminal Inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Let me guess: you watch Fox News?
    Why is this always the go to?

My guess is because it's the leftist media's "boogeyman", and because the source you get your news from tells you that they're bad, you can't imagine that people think for themselves, thus they have to get it from Fox!

I don't know anyone who watches Fox, other than Tucker Carlson, and that's mainly cause they find his take hilarious.

Re: and now it begins, BREAKING: Review Into Origins of the Russia Investigation Is Now A Criminal Inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

My guess is because it's the leftist media's "boogeyman"
    Because Faux News has the highest viewership & ratings, and is the most consistently fraudulent and slanted of the bunch. They take their role as Republican Pravda very seriously.

you can't imagine that people think for themselves, thus they have to get it from Fox!
    They next time I encounter a Republican who "thinks for themselves" will be the first time.

No, excuse me: that's an overstatement. First time this century.

My guess is because it's the leftist media's "boogeyman", and because the source you get your news from tells you that they're bad, you can't imagine that people think for themselves, thus they have to get it from Fox!
    That's exactly why it's the go-to. It's boring.

The MSM and the 30+ year tenured bureaucrats in DC say that "FoxNews" is the boogeyman and their minions simply parrot it. Outside of a googled "snopes" article, they can't explain why someone doesn't think like Katy Tur tells them to think. There's no way someone can come to THAT conclusion! It must be Fox News doing the brainwashing.

Comical.

What was the network that just had on James Winnefeld...Obama's VJCS...complaining about President Trump saying that he was "piling on humiliation" in describing the killing of ISIS leader Baghdadi...and then went on to brag about how the Obama Administration was respectful to Bin Laden after he was killed...and then wasn't pressed on his comments at all?

Yeah, turn that shit off.

"If you get your news from television...you're being lied to. Turn off the TV if you want to learn anything."

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Actually, it’s pretty obvious to anyone who has a bit of common sense that the Obama administration was just organized crime.
    Don´t you mean state crime? Since, according to you, Obama had his own Gestapo?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    "FoxNews" is the boogeyman
    Hilarious. A post with a straight recitation of every allegation that blah got completely wrong, utterly ass-backwards: and the only part you read is the last seven words, with the throwaway dig at Faux News in the closing sentence.

Way to keep your eye on the ball!

Blog Entries

Because Faux News has the highest viewership & ratings, and is the most consistently fraudulent and slanted of the bunch. They take their role as Republican Pravda very seriously.

They next time I encounter a Republican who "thinks for themselves" will be the first time.

No, excuse me: that's an overstatement. First time this century.
    Well... there seem to be a ton in this thread.

Well... there seem to be a ton in this thread.
    A ton of what? Fraudulent and slanted Republican Pravda takes? Agreed.

Blog Entries

A ton of what? Fraudulent and slanted Republican Pravda takes? Agreed.
    Pathetic Jim. Your schtick of pretending (I think) to be an idiot so you can turn the point around is soooooooooooooooo played out.

Seriously let it go and try engaging in a real conversation once in awhile.

the only part you read is the last seven words, with the throwaway dig at Faux News in the closing sentence.
    Hilarious. A post which states nothing and doesn't advance any notion other than..."let me guess: you watch Fox News."

The talking heads appreciate your support

Keep parroting what they tell you to say

Pathetic Jim. Your schtick of pretending (I think) to be an idiot so you can turn the point around is soooooooooooooooo played out.

Seriously let it go and try engaging in a real conversation once in awhile.
    I apologize: it's rude to barge in to a circle jerk uninvited. I'll leave you guys to mutually congratulating each other on how well you think for yourselves.

Have fun!

I apologize: it's rude to barge in to a circle jerk uninvited. I'll leave you guys to mutually congratulating each other on how well you think for yourselves.

Have fun!
    No! Stay! We enjoy your MediaMatters articles!

Please post more and then tell us how FoxNews is why we're all brainwashed. Your insight on this is pretty profound. I feel "woke."

Blog Entries

Have fun!
    You don't need to apologize for not adding anything to the conversation. Just try harder next time.