Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Let's have a triggering contest between you and NC. Tough competition there for sure. Im giving it to right now with your macho man threat to report my ass to CPS.
    What does this mean?

Macho man threat? If you or anyone engaged in some form of child abuse...yes...I'd hope EVERY PERSON who reads this would report you or anyone to CPS.

Get over it. It had zippo to do with you.
    Get over what? A child being abused by his mother?

We're on a political forum, and we're trying to discuss it, but...you're saying..."since it doesn't concern any us of...we should get over it" By this logic...if something doesn't directly effect you...it's not worth talking about. Ok. Duly noted.

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Why do conservative macho men get so triggered by someone else's sexual preference, orientation and/or expression? And a parent supporting their kid unconditionally through what is surely a hard time? It never ceases to be a curiosity to me. Some of you folks need a meditation practice!
    Get over it. It had zippo to do with you.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    What does this mean?

Macho man threat? If you or anyone engaged in some form of child abuse...yes...I'd hope EVERY PERSON who reads this would report you or anyone to CPS.

Get over what? A child being abused by his mother?

We're on a political forum, and we're trying to discuss it, but...you're saying..."since it doesn't concern any us of...we should get over it" By this logic...if something doesn't directly effect you...it's not worth talking about. Ok. Duly noted.
    The mother, who appears to be a physician, was having her child evaluated by a psychologist for gender dysphoria. That isn't child abuse but exactly how it is done. How many kids have you spoken with who are gender dysphoric? Any parents of gender dysphoric kids?

The mother, who appears to be a physician, was having her child evaluated by a psychologist for gender dysphoria. That isn't child abuse but exactly how it is done. How many kids have you spoken with who are gender dysphoric? Any parents of gender dysphoric kids?
    Evaluated by a psychologist? Lol. The psychologist is a gender transition therapist.

The criteria for a diagnosis for anyone to have gender dysphoria is that he/she be insistent about being the opposite sex. That's not happening. When the 7 year old is w/his mother...the mom calls him Luna and only allows him to wear dresses. When the 7 year old is in the father’s home...he appears to be a normal boy and doesn’t identify as a girl. His dad gives him the choice of boy’s/girl’s clothes there...and he chooses to dress as a boy. Eyewitness accounts corroborate what the dad is saying.

So...this "gender dysphoria" diagnosis seems to depend on which parent is present. This isn't gender dysphoria. It's a gender transition therapist justifying her job and the mother going along w/it because she's bat-shit crazy.

THE KID IS 7 YEARS OLD and was 6 years old when this nonsense started.

This is child abuse. It's grotesque.

Blog Entries

Evaluated by a psychologist? Lol. The psychologist is a gender transition therapist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Sounds like Game, Set, Match to me.

Blog Entries

It’s just completely unfathomable to me that there are medical professionals with legitimate bonafides as a medical professional that seem to be sold hook, line, and sinker on this whole thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

The criteria for a diagnosis for anyone to have gender dysphoria is that he/she be insistent about being the opposite sex. That's not happening. When the 7 year old is w/his mother...the mom calls him Luna and only allows him to wear dresses. When the 7 year old is in the father’s home...he appears to be a normal boy and doesn’t identify as a girl. His dad gives him the choice of boy’s/girl’s clothes there...and he chooses to dress as a boy. Eyewitness accounts corroborate what the dad is saying.

So...this "gender dysphoria" diagnosis seems to depend on which parent is present. This isn't gender dysphoria. It's a gender transition therapist justifying her job and the mother going along w/it because she's bat-shit crazy.

THE KID IS 7 YEARS OLD and was 6 years old when this nonsense started.

This is child abuse. It's grotesque.
    OMG!!! The psychologist chosen by by the mom, who is a physician, specializes in gender transitions! OMG... I'm so triggered! Why would you choose a psychologist with experience in gender fluid kids? OMG! that makes too much sense! Why didn't she like choose Joe the Plumber??? I mean, he was really smart and stuff?

9. Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Here's a good one. Just a sign of the times, I guess. Not sure what else to say, except to say "welcome" to the new term "transgender privilege".

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-a...OPybsk3Qv_fwMA

Blog Entries

OMG!!! The psychologist chosen by by the mom, who is a physician, specializes in gender transitions! OMG... I'm so triggered! Why would you choose a psychologist with experience in gender fluid kids? OMG! that makes too much sense! Why didn't she like choose Joe the Plumber??? I mean, he was really smart and stuff?
    If you were serious this would deserve a thoughtful reply, but this clearly trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Here's a good one. Just a sign of the times, I guess. Not sure what else to say, except to say "welcome" to the new term "transgender privilege".

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-a...OPybsk3Qv_fwMA
    What happened to no means no???

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If you were serious this would deserve a thoughtful reply, but this clearly trolling.
    I'm guessing the irony of that "reply" is lost on you?