Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It's obvious that Bossa supports the abuse of children. It really isn't much of a surprise.
    Sure mate. You just go read up on the swedish UBI why don´t yo?

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Sure mate. You just go read up on the swedish UBI why don´t yo?
    Sure thing, child abuser.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Sure thing, child abuser.
    You really think I´ll bite at that...?
    Tell me, what did you find out about the swedish UBI...?

You really think I´ll bite at that...?
    Tell me, what did you find out about the swedish UBI...?
    That's it's paid for by fossil fuels.

Tell me, did your child's mother do the right thing and keep you far away from it, or are you ruining its life too?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

That's it's paid for by fossil fuels.

Tell me, did your child's mother do the right thing and keep you far away from it, or are you ruining its life too?
    Is this what you do when realizing you made a big blunder? You and Ditkas have a lot in common then. You´re not even a little embarrased about making a point about swedish UBI, when infact it never existed?

Is this what you do when realizing you made a big blunder? You and Ditkas have a lot in common then. You´re not even a little embarrased about making a point about swedish UBI, when infact it never existed?
    Finland, then. That discussion was a few months ago and I'm not paying much attention.

Are you going to answer the question about your kid's mom getting them far away from you given the type of person you are?
    ProFootballMock

Finland, then. That discussion was a few months ago and I'm not paying much attention.

Are you going to answer the question about your kid's mom getting them far away from you given the type of person you are?
    Yeah, I mean, US, Mexico, what´s the difference really? Sad thing they´re building that wall to keep you out. Besides, you´ve mentioned it umpteen times, latest only a few days ago. You don´t even know what you´re talking about and still pretend you can hold your head high...

No, I shouldn´t, you´re sinking even below Ditkas with the personal attacks. Well done, but then you do come across as a proper shit in every thread here so.
    But no, we still live happily together. And if you ever insinuate anything about my child, or my partner or child abuse again, I´m pretty sure even a hated poster like me can try and get you banned from here. You´re disgusting. Don´t you any self respect or dignity? Apalling.

Yeah, I mean, US, Mexico, what´s the difference really? Sad thing they´re building that wall to keep you out. Besides, you´ve mentioned it umpteen times, latest only a few days ago. You don´t even know what you´re talking about and still pretend you can hold your head high...

No, I shouldn´t, you´re sinking even below Ditkas with the personal attacks. Well done, but then you do come across as a proper shit in every thread here so.
    But no, we still live happily together. And if you ever insinuate anything about my child, or my partner or child abuse again, I´m pretty sure even a hated poster like me can try and get you banned from here. You´re disgusting. Don´t you any self respect or dignity? Apalling.
    You started the personal insults long ago, trash. You've admitted on this thread that you support child abuse so I'm just following up. Don't like it, don't start them.

EDIT: Oh yeah, a few days ago when I said Sweden dropped their UBI it was Finland.
    Last edited by darb72; 10-27-2019 at 10:17 PM.
    ProFootballMock

You started the personal insults long ago, trash. You've admitted on this thread that you support child abuse so I'm just following up. Don't like it, don't start them.
    I did not, I have always responded and attacked actual statements and only resorted to personal attacks When I’ve gotten them. Go back and look. Yeah, I came in using the same terminology and condescending tone you use in every fucking thread on here. If you Dont like it, change your tune then.
    And Even then, I Would never ever involve anyones partners or children. Youre in no position to Call anyone trash. Youre the worst on here when it comes to insults of everyone and everything, and Thats Something in This bitter trash heap.

Saying that Some kids know early on theyre not straight and Shouldnt be made to Feel thats wrong isnt child abuse, and Youre not making yourself look Any better pursuing this, I assure you.

Edit: oh yeah. And the whole point you made about it was invalid since you clearly didnt have a clue about the experiment and the participants. Well done.
    Last edited by bossofataka; 10-27-2019 at 10:34 PM.

I did not, I have always responded and attacked actual statements and only resorted to personal attacks When I’ve gotten them. Go back and look. Yeah, I came in using the same terminology and condescending tone you use in every fucking thread on here. If you Dont like it, change your tune then.
    And Even then, I Would never ever involve anyones partners or children. Youre in no position to Call anyone trash. Youre the worst on here when it comes to insults of everyone and everything, and Thats Something in This bitter trash heap.

Saying that Some kids know early on theyre not straight and Shouldnt be made to Feel thats wrong isnt child abuse, and Youre not making yourself look Any better pursuing this, I assure you.
    Bullshit. You started personal attacks when people were barely acknowledging you and got treated the same. Condescending, a trait I joyfully admit to possessing, is a far cry from personal insults. I do take pleasure in insulting you though.

And nobody said shit about being gay or straight. This is about gender-dysphoria and transitioning pre-pubescent children despite all of the research telling us that 90% of kids grow out of the mental illness on their own. The rest grow out with proper treatment. That woman locked her son in his room and told him monsters eat little boys. It was psychological child abuse, something you would know by doing a modicum of research instead of coming in here and insulting people. Don't like it when I fight back? Tough.
    ProFootballMock

Bullshit. You started personal attacks when people were barely acknowledging you and got treated the same. Condescending, a trait I joyfully admit to possessing, is a far cry from personal insults. I do take pleasure in insulting you though.

And nobody said shit about being gay or straight. This is about gender-dysphoria and transitioning pre-pubescent children despite all of the research telling us that 90% of kids grow out of the mental illness on their own. The rest grow out with proper treatment. That woman locked her son in his room and told him monsters eat little boys. It was psychological child abuse, something you would know by doing a modicum of research instead of coming in here and insulting people. Don't like it when I fight back? Tough.
    Bullshit. I only used the same condescending tone and smugness that is the standard on here. I urge you to point ME to Where I made a personal attack before I got them thrown at me.
    I enjoy it too, especially when yall post so much factually wrong Things all the time, makes it easy to hit back. The fact that you enjoy by bringing my child and partner into it is only disgusting though. But like I said, you don’t Come across as a particularly pleasant individual in any thread on here. Quite the opposite.

Yeah, I said that! If you read my posts before accusing me of child abuse perhaps You’d see that. All I said is I Think Theres more to this story than what the alt right media portrays, or no jury anywhere would have come to the verdict they did. No freakin way.
    And that I know of people that knew for their entire lives they had gender dysphoria and they would have benefited from not being made to feel it was wrong etc. Nowhere did I insinuate I think There should be any medication or surgery here, only that there shouldnt be any condemnation.
    If you can keep your medival ways to just your profession and keep it out of modern day real life you might see this is not an extreme take.
    As for your statements about what the mother have done, I can’t imagine them bring True given the verdict. But sure, prove it, and I’ll change my mind.

Blog Entries

Don't you find it kind of ironic that Boss of Antifa berates President Donald Trump for his personal attacks, for being brash, rude, crude when tweeting and fighting back etc. all the while he does the very same thing. Hmmmm.