Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    From what I understand that´s not what´s on trial here and years down the line anyway. And I´m not sure, but I think it´s just to stop them it´s more like a blocker than actual castration.

Odd case anyway, hopefully the people involved won´t get too much affected by the media storm. I´m sure there are kids that know from the start, I know quite a few examples (not first hand but who´s spoken up while adults, that plain knew from age 5, and would have benefited greatly from a more open world and reception). But others don´t and might change their mind later on. Idk, can´t even relate really, so I´ll let those that can speak on the issue.
    Because 5yr old can make such great life choices.

Heck. Why not let all of the 5 yr olds that want to be president, run for office. I am sure they would get some “cute “votes.

I really don’t think some liberals can process though beyond emotions.

Blog Entries

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

Heck. Why not let all of the 5 yr olds that want to be president, run for office. I am sure they would get some “cute “votes.

I'm sure the Democrats will try and have them voting ASAP. Why stop at 16?

Some? It's the reason democrats do everything they can to stifle free speech, because facts are most assuredly not on their side.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

What I´m talking about isn´t a bloody choice mate... Do you even know what you´re talking about here?

Blog Entries

What I´m talking about isn´t a bloody choice mate... Do you even know what you´re talking about here?
    Ridiculous.

I know 5 year olds that think they’re puppies too. Does that mean we should start transitioning children into dogs?

Parents have an obligation to protect their kids until they’re adults - and this also includes protecting them from themselves. There is no factual basis for suggesting a 5-yr old knows what they are or what they want in life and to (irreparably) physically and mentally alter a child...there isn’t much more immoral than that.

The fact that you’re trying to justify it...lol. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Ridiculous.

I know 5 year olds that think they’re puppies too. Does that mean we should start transitioning children into dogs?

Parents have an obligation to protect their kids until they’re adults - and this also includes protecting them from themselves. There is no factual basis for suggesting a 5-yr old knows what they are or what they want in life and to (irreparably) physically and mentally alter a child...there isn’t much more immoral than that.

The fact that you’re trying to justify it...lol. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don´t seem to grasp what I´m talking about even. Where did I say anything about irreparably alter children physically and/or mentally? Nowhere, thats where.

But to like you suggest that there aren´t kids that feel and "know" they´re homosexual, or bisexual, or feel like a boy when actually physically a girl, that´s ridiculous. It´s been going on forever, and so many have had to hide it.
    Just the other day I saw this survey that showed sucides in younger people has gone down in states that have adopted LGBT-laws, and the same has been seen over here too.

And I´m sure as hell not promoting any irreparable changes into the physiology of any child, I am however suggesting they shouldn´t be made to feel that they´re too different or "wrong" or smilar for feeling that way.

You don´t seem to grasp what I´m talking about even. Where did I say anything about irreparably alter children physically and/or mentally? Nowhere, thats where.

But to like you suggest that there aren´t kids that feel and "know" they´re homosexual, or bisexual, or feel like a boy when actually physically a girl, that´s ridiculous. It´s been going on forever, and so many have had to hide it.
    Just the other day I saw this survey that showed sucides in younger people has gone down in states that have adopted LGBT-laws, and the same has been seen over here too.

And I´m sure as hell not promoting any irreparable changes into the physiology of any child, I am however suggesting they shouldn´t be made to feel that they´re too different or "wrong" or smilar for feeling that way.
    Mate, you are suggesting it is ok for the mother to psychologically abuse the child. This can very well be irreversible

Any adult that allows a child to think they are something they aren’t, is abuse

Do you have kids?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Do you have kids?
    Hopefully just puppies like Wicked referred to.

It's obvious that Bossa supports the abuse of children. It really isn't much of a surprise.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Mate, you are suggesting it is ok for the mother to psychologically abuse the child. This can very well be irreversible

Any adult that allows a child to think they are something they aren’t, is abuse
    No, I don´t... I´m talking in general terms. As for this case, I don´t know, I´ve only seen one side of the story, in veeery right wing "news" outlets. I have already stated what I suggest, you trying to make it into something else by grasping for straw man after straw man after I clarify my position is rather tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Do you have kids?
    One. Not that it would matter if I had none or A Flacco-flock, my point would be the same.