Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transition

Blog Entries

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

From what I’ve read it sure seems like the mother has some mental issues or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: your thoughts on this sad case where Texas jury rules against divorced dad trying to stop 7-year-old son’s gender transit

Stupidity in action
    I wonder if the jury focused more on the custody portion than the health care aspects. I can see them more likely to give custody, but I would think that a petition by the father to stop unwarranted treatment would get support.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    From what I’ve read it sure seems like the mother has some mental issues or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What gave that away?! That she wants to turn her 7 year old son into a girl without his say?

I could be wrong, but didn't it come out that the woman isn't even the child's biological mother. She's just a legal guardian, and there is a lot of talk that she had been grooming this boy by withholding attention/affection unless he did girly things. I haven't looked too much into this because, quite frankly, it is a one-in-a-million thing that is just sick. I don't really care for this type of news, but what does pull me in is that a jury or judge in the US would ever side with this insanity.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Looks like there is potentially positive news

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ju...bwLM8_Kj69-C6M

Here is what a WOKE society looks like:

Parents are allowed to chemically castrate their 7-year-old boy, but spanking a child is called abuse.

I can´t help but thinking there must be parts of this story we´re not getting from these mostly far right sources. No way a jury, in Texas of all places, would have come to this verdict if even a tiny bit about what this father says were true.
    And of course she wouldn´t be allowed to chamically castrate the kid, jeez, why do you guys always need to exaggerate so much?

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I could be wrong, but didn't it come out that the woman isn't even the child's biological mother. She's just a legal guardian, and there is a lot of talk that she had been grooming this boy by withholding attention/affection unless he did girly things. I haven't looked too much into this because, quite frankly, it is a one-in-a-million thing that is just sick. I don't really care for this type of news, but what does pull me in is that a jury or judge in the US would ever side with this insanity.
    Let me guess... It´s the same source you used to determine swedish average income, determine there´s no kurdish people (they´re libyans and mujahideens), the number of missile launches in North Korea and that the new testament was written and spread to northern Europe by year 34, among other things? You need a new source mate.

In reality, I think you just made this up. You do this all the time, smear more than necessary to inflict even more disdain or doubt. And yet you complain about "fake news". Laughable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I can´t help but thinking there must be parts of this story we´re not getting from these mostly far right sources. No way a jury, in Texas of all places, would have come to this verdict if even a tiny bit about what this father says were true.
    And of course she wouldn´t be allowed to chamically castrate the kid, jeez, why do you guys always need to exaggerate so much?
    What would you call giving hormonal puberty blockers to a 7 year old?
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 10-25-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    From what I understand that´s not what´s on trial here and years down the line anyway. And I´m not sure, but I think it´s just to stop them it´s more like a blocker than actual castration.

Odd case anyway, hopefully the people involved won´t get too much affected by the media storm. I´m sure there are kids that know from the start, I know quite a few examples (not first hand but who´s spoken up while adults, that plain knew from age 5, and would have benefited greatly from a more open world and reception). But others don´t and might change their mind later on. Idk, can´t even relate really, so I´ll let those that can speak on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Everything is bad, even water. Just let it happen man