Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

I am looking for a new team

I can no longer take the heartbreak and humiliation that Mike Brown brings to our city. I am shopping for a new team to root for and I lean Packers as far as NFC. As far as AFC I am leaning hard Ravens.

Please post your top reasons I should become a Ravens fan. I will look forward to your answers as the Bengals are dead to me as of now. I am fed up with defending Dalton but he has only himself to blame as he is seeing ghosts with no offensive line. He is now throwing passes to the other teams defense in an attempt to be released, lol.

Again, I look forward to your responses.

CC
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: I am looking for a new team

Very simple Lamar Jackson!

We’re not the Patriots

Dear CincyCat,

The Ravens would like to officially offer you a fulltime membership to its fan base.

What will YOU get?
    - An honest effort from the newly crowned General Manager. EDC places an emphasis on performance and does not settle for mediocrity. He's also good at trading, such as trading a K whose not in the league for a 5th round pick then turning another 5th + a depth LB for a starting CB. He's a wizard.
    - The Lamar Jackson show. It's the hottest ticket in town and he's an absolute thrill to watch. He'll put the team on his back.
    - A coach with a winning pedigree. Some dislike him, but he wins more than he loses, so that's good.
    - 2 coordinators who are innovative and play to the strength of the team. Makes it easier to watch because they dont fit a square peg into a round hole.
    - RSR. The best forum in the history of forums.

Sincerely,
    GWNR
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Great ownership, strong coaching staff, consistent player development. Front office / scouting is up there with New England and Green Bay.

Cincy ....I think GWNR said it all. I agree with everything he said ( minus the coach part ).

As an added bonus Ravens are on the upside and you’ll not only get to watch the Bengals further collapse ...you get to route against them! .

And if course there’s RSR where you’re already part of the family brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Cincy ....I think GWNR said it all. I agree with everything he said ( minus the coach part ).

As an added bonus Ravens are on the upside and you’ll not only get to watch the Bengals further collapse ...you get to route against them! .

And if course there’s RSR where you’re already part of the family brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now now now, I didn't say he's a great coach. I merely said he wins, which he does!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Reason number one is the teams works everyday to get better. You’ve seen the other side. Spend no money, sign no players, keep all your own suckie players and pretend you care.

The past is no sure sign of the future but it has been a long steady job of building at SuperBowl winner, winning for many years then building a second SB winner and it looks like another one could be in the immediate future. All this on the same period the Cincinnati team has won zero playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I can no longer take the heartbreak and humiliation that Mike Brown brings to our city. I am shopping for a new team to root for and I lean Packers as far as NFC. As far as AFC I am leaning hard Ravens.

Please post your top reasons I should become a Ravens fan. I will look forward to your answers as the Bengals are dead to me as of now. I am fed up with defending Dalton but he has only himself to blame as he is seeing ghosts with no offensive line. He is now throwing passes to the other teams defense in an attempt to be released, lol.

Again, I look forward to your responses.

CC
    #Cincinexit

Cincy might get tua though. Then imma be sweatin..

Blog Entries

Just ask GOTA. He was in the same boat. He was a Bengals fan and just got fed up.

There are a lot of good teams out there to root for. I root for Green Bay as well. Reggie White and Brett Fabre are two of my all time favorite players. I also root for the Giants. No particular reason, I guess I just liked their uniforms when I was a kid and I followed them.

The Ravens are a great team to root for though. Baltimore, as you know, has a storied history with football. The Ravens are a continuation of that culture and the thing that makes them so easy is that the owner cares about the city and cares about winning.

Rooting for the Ravens isn’t without frustration though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Have you thought about your new name? You'd probably want to keep Cinci in it......so how 'bout Cincibird, Cinciraptor, or Cincicrow? I know! Cinciswallows, nah just doesn't sound right.