Great article on our Franchise Quarterback

Re: Great article on our Franchise Quarterback

Great read. Especially when he said this is my home. Gonna be here awhile

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link, fun read! Very exciting times for sure

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I didn't believe at first. I am now a convert and I wouldn't trade Lamar for any other quarterback in the NFL. The Ravens have a tremendous future with Lamar.

AND - in retrospect - Harbaugh made the right decision in last years playoff game against the Chargers - keeping Lamar in the game and keeping Flacco on the bench. It was a decision based on/for the future - and not on the "meaningless" outcome of any single game. There are BIGGER FISH TO FRY!
    Last edited by Cleo&Dilly; 10-24-2019 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    I didn't believe at first. I am now a convert and I wouldn't trade Lamar for any other quarterback in the NFL. The Ravens have a tremendous future with Lamar.

AND - in retrospect - Harbaugh made the right decision in last years playoff game against the Chargers - keeping Lamar in the game and keeping Flacco on the bench. It was a decision based on/for the future - and not on the "meaningless" outcome of any single game. There are BIGGER FISH TO FRY!

I chose to believe, but I can admit it was hopeful optimism, rather than anything based in what I'd seen. The young man has already far exceeded my expectations, in his play, his leadership, his demeanor...everything. Really exciting time to be a Ravens fan.

Note the article was written before the season started.