Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: U.S. Jews blame Republicans more than Democrats for anti-Semitism, see far right as bigger ‘threat’ than liberals and Isl

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

It's hard not to admire the Republican boldness in going straight for the BIG lie. No pussy-footing around with small details: just go long. Even if intercepted, you've put the opposition deep in their own territory. In the grand tradition of Swift Boaters For Truth and Willie Horton attack ads et al.

I particularly like the way you invoked the word "science". Well done.
    So you just claimed that 100% of the people that disagree with you, are racist. And I pointed out that a majority of people that think like you are racist.

And you think I am the one with the bold comment??? Hey, at least you believe the delusions you keep hearing. I guess that keeps your hate and anger stirred up

Re: U.S. Jews blame Republicans more than Democrats for anti-Semitism, see far right as bigger ‘threat’ than liberals and Isl

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And the context?????
    The context is there, in those links I posted!
    And the pattern is there, in your potus. He ALWAYS exploits racism, anti semitism, even disabilities, make up stories, exaggerates, lies, calls developing countries "shithole countries", his whole Obama wasn´t born in the US debacle/lie. You think he´d done that if Obama was white? Ask yourself that. The guy is a loose cannon, a bigot and a bully that empowers and enables even worse aswell as spurring a more confrontative left.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Actually a majority of Democrats are racist. And a majority of Democrats are anti Semitic

There are no disputing these facts.

It has been proven time and time again, when a Democrat gets overly offensive with accusations, they are most often projecting

We see it with racism.
    We see it with corruption
    We saw it with Russian collisions
    With election tampering
    With rigging elections

So yes, the science is settled on this one. Democrats tend to be the racist and anti semetic party.
    Please tell me you are being a bit sarcastic and ironic with this post, I beg you...

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    That's your bias speaking. You have never provided any evidence as to why you think Trump or his supporters are racists.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    The context is there, in those links I posted!
    And the pattern is there, in your potus. He ALWAYS exploits racism, anti semitism, even disabilities, make up stories, exaggerates, lies, calls developing countries "shithole countries", his whole Obama wasn´t born in the US debacle/lie. You think he´d done that if Obama was white? Ask yourself that. The guy is a loose cannon, a bigot and a bully that empowers and enables even worse aswell as spurring a more confrontative left.
    So you really don’t have an answer.

I promise you that I'm much smarter than Jonathan Leibowitz - I mean Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow. Who, by the way, is totally overrated.

11:09 AM - Apr 24, 2013

Not anti Semitic

If Jon Stewart is so above it all & legit, why did he change his name from Jonathan Leibowitz? He should be proud of his heritage!

Even less so with this follow up comment.
    Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow is a total phony –he should cherish his past—not run from it.

12:39 PM - May 3, 2013

And this one.
    Funny how ‘context’ clears trump of the fake ‘dog whistle’ anti Semitic charge

So you really don’t have an answer.

I promise you that I'm much smarter than Jonathan Leibowitz - I mean Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow. Who, by the way, is totally overrated.

11:09 AM - Apr 24, 2013

Not anti Semitic

If Jon Stewart is so above it all & legit, why did he change his name from Jonathan Leibowitz? He should be proud of his heritage!

Even less so with this follow up comment.
    Jon Stewart @TheDailyShow is a total phony –he should cherish his past—not run from it.

12:39 PM - May 3, 2013

And this one.
    Funny how ‘context’ clears trump of the fake ‘dog whistle’ anti Semitic charge
    You think this is the only one??? That´s the most pathetic straw man I ever saw here, and that says a lot. Keep on ignoring the rest in those articles and the rest of what I said. Stay in your fantasy bubble.

So you just claimed that 100% of the people that disagree with you, are racist.
    Not at all true. I said that 100% of Trump supporters are either racist or have accepted an alliance with racism to get something they want / think is important / believe in / whatever.

The group of "Trump supporters" doesn't even come close to 100% of the people I disagree with. I also disagree with Romney supporters, most Republican Never-Trumpers, Bernie Bros, Jill Stein voters: a host of people on the political spectrum. I disagree with Democrats who think the "caucus system" (in the states that caucus) is a democratic process. I disagree with people in the Libertarian Party.

Hell: I "disagree" with Pittsburgh Steelers fans, people who think mustard tastes good on a hot dog, and people who think the Ravens should not have traded Joe Flacco to Denver. I disagree with people who think the Rolling Stones never produced any good material after Mick Taylor left the band, and with people who think Robert Heinlein was fascist.

Even among Trump supporters, I carved out a subsets of more or less "reluctant" fellow-travelers: anti-Choice activists, hard-core Textualist idiots, and so forth. Principled people. (Misguided, but principled.)

Never once claimed that 100% of people who disagree with me are racist. I don't think that. Just most Trump supporters; and the others have affirmatively signed-on to Trump & Co's racism to get something out of it.

And I pointed out that a majority of people that think like you are racist.
    I don't know many people who think like I do. Most liberals I interact with are going thru some hand-wringing mental gymnastics to try to find some way to continue believing there are "good people" among Trump supporters.

And you think I am the one with the bold comment???
    Not specifically "you". The Big Lie has been a major element of Republican messaging for decades at this point.

It's very cunning. Super effective because of how utterly unprepared for it Democrats always are. Democrats come to a debate or encounter prepped for fact-based disagreements at the edge of the disagreements. Republicans throw deep, behind them. "Democrats supported the Holocaust!" or some such. And Dems always sputter, "Wait, what??" They've got nothing prepped, and so sound uncoordinated and a little stupid.

You think this is the only one??? That´s the most pathetic straw man I ever saw here, and that says a lot. Keep on ignoring the rest in those articles and the rest of what I said. Stay in your fantasy bubble.
    Strawman?? You specifically brought up using stewart’s real name.
    But now it’s a strawman because it been refuted. Spare me.

Jim, you're either lying or you're ignorant or you're trolling...

You've already been educated on this lie...but here you are...5 months later still peddling it. All the while, you're lecturing us on how Trump supporters are racist.

You are believing what you WANT to believe and it shows.

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...underway/page8

post# 94

Wow. Like no professional entertainer in the TV/movie industry has ever changed their name before, from something "ethnic" sounding to something anglo-sounding.

Any idea who these people are?

Marion Morrison
    Archibald Leach
    Bernard Schwartz
    Charles Buchinsky
    Alphonso D’Abruzzo
    Maurice Micklewhite
    Allan Konigsberg
    Adam Spiegel
    Frances Ethel Gumm
    Ashley Ciminella

Or, in the other direction:

William Henry Pratt
    Caryn Elaine Johnson

?

Your comments have been awfully dumb in this sub-forum the last couple days, Blah. Yesterday it was Repubs and personal attorneys banned from the closed hearings; now this. Are you usually this ignorant and unprepared? Or just off your game?

No, not at all. Straight literal fact. All Trump supporters are either outright racist themselves, or have decided to team with overt racism as a way to get other stuff they want.

By the way, this is not what I thought ca 2016. Back then I would have added a third category: idiots who are duped by the Republican lie machine. But now, 3 or so years later, Trump & Co have shown pretty conclusively who they are. Anyone who isn't seeing them clearly, is working very hard not to. That leaves just the racists and the fellow-travelers who have decided to align themselves with racism to get other things they want.

I think this says a little less than it seems to at first read. For example:

Mitch McConnell has probably done more to actively undermine the Republic than any other political figure this century. But I don't think he's racist. I don't think he gives a damn about race one way or the other. The only color Mitch sees is green. He would align himself with any ideology, in order to pass tax cuts for his donor-class buddies etc. Completely lacking in principles and utterly corrupt, yes. But racist, no.

Rabid anti-Choice voters may feel that a little racism is a necessary evil in order to get Roe v Wade overturned. Maybe they accept Trump hesitantly, and only after much prayer. It's a principled decision.

Conceivably the stict "textualist" nutjobs may be willing to accept anything to get someone like Judge Perjury on the Supreme Court.

And so forth. Undoubtedly there are factions in the coalition supporting Trump, that have to hold their nose to go along. I'm sure many are uncomfortable with the bed-fellows they've made. But they're going along.
    Well frankly that's disappointing, insulting, and completely hypocritical. Viewing all of a group as something derogatory goes against every liberal impulse? Are you fucking kidding? You just painted 63 MILLION US citizens with that incredibly wide and incredibly filthy brush. You hear racism and anti-semitism in vague statements that insult individuals, but 63 MILLION US citizens all fall into a "basket of deplorables". Why is it that liberals think that what they believe to be true is the absolute and that anyone who thinks differently is any of the various terms you've used - racist, bigot, idiot, nutjob, etc. The arrogance is astounding.

You're the inclusive party, but don't anyone dare think differently on any topic. Or worse, think for yourself. One little slip and you'll be banished to oblivion. Just stick to the talking points and ignore the fact that every network and every liberal newspaper cycles the same talking points using the exact same verbage - exactly the same! Are any unable to think for themselves or do they just get a memo from the DNC as to what to repeat?

Yet you completely turn blind eyes to all of those same things exhibited by your party of choice. You know Trump has committed crimes, there hasn't been proof yet despite nothing but digging. But it's OK, because you know it.

Conservatives fight a war on women, and yet all the recent scandals of the Me Too movement have hit liberals - Weinstein, Epstein and all his cohorts, Ed Buck. How come we haven't heard any more about Epstein's connections since his "suicide"? That's weird. Just kinda went away. Were all the contributions from these disgusting individuals returned? No? Huh, that's weird. But the fate of the republic depends on seeing Trump's tax returns (which 98% of the country probably would not be able to understand anyway).

I could go on and on, but it's useless. Because you won't listen, won't think, and won't question a thing.

Please tell me you are being a bit sarcastic and ironic with this post, I beg you...
    Please point out any of the facts that you were not aware of.