SUPER BOWL V patch

I'd love to get a Super Bowl V Champion patch for my Baltimore football jacket and while I'm at it, I need the same patch for Super Bowl XXXV.

Any help?
    "Unitas was so outraged that he cut all ties to the relocated team. Other prominent old-time Colts followed his lead. After the NFL returned to Baltimore as the Ravens for the 1996 season, Unitas and most of the other old-time Colts regarded THE RAVENS as the TRUE SUCCESSORS of the Baltimore Colts!"

"I'll show you how to field a respected, competetive baseball team
    if you show me how to be a more effective dictator!
    "--Fidel Castro to Peter Angelos

Re: SUPER BOWL V patch

Seeing as I hate you (j/k), this is going to go against my better judgment. I have a spare Superbowl 5 patch. It is sealed in a presentation card, but you can always rip it open and take the patch out. It is yours if you want it.

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Wow....what a generous offer! (you're just tryin' to get on my good side now...j/k)

Does it say "champion" on it???

If not....are there any that do?

Are there any XXXV Champion patches??
    Last edited by Marchetti; 01-11-2008 at 07:30 AM.
    "Unitas was so outraged that he cut all ties to the relocated team. Other prominent old-time Colts followed his lead. After the NFL returned to Baltimore as the Ravens for the 1996 season, Unitas and most of the other old-time Colts regarded THE RAVENS as the TRUE SUCCESSORS of the Baltimore Colts!"

I do not know of any that advertise the winner of the game. If they are out there, they are custom made. The only Superbowl 35 patch I could find is this one.

I do not have this one in my collection... yet.

There are however pins available. This one however makes no sense. Can someone explain?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

I saw a skins fan who had 3 SB Champion patches on his jacket on one sleave and the years...as in '82 & '87 & 91 etc...I almost went up and asked him where the asterisk's were for the first two...lol, lol!!

6. Re: SUPER BOWL V patch

Im looking for the Super Bowl XXXV patch as well. The ones on ebay, and the one picture posted above, are NOT the official patch worn on the uniforms. They are "commerative" ones. I want the patches with just the XXXV on them, and not the stupid palm tree.

The patch im looking for looks like the logo on the side here:
    http://www.joessportsconnection.com/...al/APLSB35.JPG
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

7. Re: SUPER BOWL V patch

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan1996 View Post
    the one picture posted above, are NOT the official patch worn on the uniforms.
    I am also thinking as u.

eBay has the SBXXXV patch, its here:

Super Bowl XXXV patch
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

9. Re: SUPER BOWL V patch

I think the best option is to look for patches on ebay. I regularly look at ebay and you'll always find some offers for Super Bowl patches. I'd like to get the last Super Bowl's patch because our Super Bowl XLIV party was so cool, I need some souvenir from it so that I remember the great event. And the Saints won the game, they were my favorite, so that made it even better.

10. Re: SUPER BOWL V patch

Just a thought, but if you take a picture to an embroidery shop, the can recreate the patch for you.