Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Marijuana

1. Re: Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I think you need a little context:

This thread was started primarily to avoid hijacking a thread in the main section where NJRaven questioned me of marijuana side effects in a manner that indicated there were no side effects whatsoever to which I responded with several. We were then advised that we were trolling, or something. Thus, this thread was made. I've already addressed the original question and now we're moving goalposts to justify marijuana usage by saying "oh yea? Well what about air man. And water."

Its turning into a total stoner discussion ironically. Next we'll be pointing lasers at the White House.
    Ok. I get it. When some threads are silly to begin with, they usually end up like this. "Nuff said.

Re: Marijuana

At the end of the day ...Cool-X just likes to argue! Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Everything is bad, prove me wrong.

Here’s your context troll:

Not everything is bad for you. Just because some people say something is today (fat for example in the 80s was like the plague) and tomorrow they something else is doesn’t make it so.

That said the majority of things that are bad for you are the overuse of said things.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Not everything is bad for you. Just because some people say something is today (fat for example in the 80s was like the plague) and tomorrow they something else is doesn’t make it so.

That said the majority of things that are bad for you are the overuse of said things.
    That’s exactly my point, without context, the entire concept is moot.
    I lost 70 pounds in a high fat diet. Does that make fat bad? No... does it make it good? No...

You can OD and die from water poisoning, does that make it bad? No... you need it to live does thT make it ONLY good, no..:

Thus, there is not a substance I am aware of, that can be proven “not” to be bad.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    That’s exactly my point, without context, the entire concept is moot.
    I lost 70 pounds in a high fat diet. Does that make fat bad? No... does it make it good? No...

You can OD and die from water poisoning, does that make it bad? No... you need it to live does thT make it ONLY good, no..:

Thus, there is not a substance I am aware of, that can be proven “not” to be bad.

I guess it depends on how you define bad for you. But In general I’d put water in the category.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I guess it depends on how you define bad for you. But In general I’d put water in the category.
    Water can literally kill you just from drinking it, and that isn’t even considering impurities.

That’s firmly not “not bad”... this is death from consumption...

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    At the end of the day ...Cool-X just likes to argue! Period.

Lol yuuuup. I couldn't resist either. Legalization is a pet issue for me. I've accepted that he and I prob disagree on many things (i.e., existence of a God) and that's fine!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You don’t have to smoke pot to get the medical benefits from it. Yess smoke of any kind is bad for us ...yet Cigs are perfectly legal

At least with cigarette smokers they know they're on the road to cancer. Most just can't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Lol yuuuup. I couldn't resist either. Legalization is a pet issue for me. I've accepted that he and I prob disagree on many things (i.e., existence of a God) and that's fine!

We can still be friends though and I'll pray for you. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We can still be friends though and I'll pray for you.
    Haha. And I'll... think happy thoughts for you!

Yeah. I like the guy. Lol.

Haha. And I'll... think happy thoughts for you!

Don't make them too happy now 😳