Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 212223

Thread: Marijuana

Re: Marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I hope so, too. I think there will continue to be some heavy lobbying against it if/when it reaches the Senate. LE, Big Pharma, Alcohol, etc. will resist it till they can no longer manipulate the lawmakers. It's way past time for this common sense change. It'll happen. As to when......who knows.
    President could legalize it with an executive order. Executive branch decides the schedules.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The only difference is how do you police people using it. Like you can test to see if someone has been drinking and driving, is there a way to test to see if someone has been smoking and driving?

Other than that, I basically agree.
    Can still do the roadside impairment test.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    President could legalize it with an executive order. Executive branch decides the schedules. Can still do the roadside impairment test.

Impairment tests are subjective, courts like objective, the problem is that toxicity effects and individual subjectively more than objectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    President could legalize it with an executive order. Executive branch decides the schedules. Can still do the roadside impairment test.

Its not that simple to reschedule drugs .... There are treaty and tax implications that would require Congress to amend some stuff.

https://www.vox.com/2014/9/25/684218...list-marijuana