Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ukraine Envoy Links Military Aid to Investigations

"Ukraine Envoy Testifies Trump Linked Military Aid to Investigations, Lawmaker Says"

"In closed-door testimony, a Democratic lawmaker said, William B. Taylor Jr., the top American diplomat in Ukraine, drew a “direct line” between President Trump’s withholding of security aid and his demand for investigations"

"WASHINGTON — William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, told impeachment investigators privately on Tuesday that President Trump held up security aid for the country and refused a White House meeting with Ukraine’s leader until he agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals.

The testimony drew what one lawmaker described as a “direct line” between American foreign policy and his own political goals.

In testimony that Democrats in attendance called the most damaging account yet for the president, Mr. Taylor provided an “excruciatingly detailed” opening statement that described the quid-pro-quo pressure campaign that Mr. Trump and his allies have been denying."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/u...t-ukraine.html

Looking a lot like a smoking gun. Old Little Boy Trumpeteer gonna get out his twiddlingtwitty box tonight!

Re: Ukraine Envoy Links Military Aid to Investigations

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    "Ukraine Envoy Testifies Trump Linked Military Aid to Investigations, Lawmaker Says"

"In closed-door testimony, a Democratic lawmaker said, William B. Taylor Jr., the top American diplomat in Ukraine, drew a “direct line” between President Trump’s withholding of security aid and his demand for investigations"

"WASHINGTON — William B. Taylor Jr., the United States’ top diplomat in Ukraine, told impeachment investigators privately on Tuesday that President Trump held up security aid for the country and refused a White House meeting with Ukraine’s leader until he agreed to investigate Mr. Trump’s political rivals.

The testimony drew what one lawmaker described as a “direct line” between American foreign policy and his own political goals.

In testimony that Democrats in attendance called the most damaging account yet for the president, Mr. Taylor provided an “excruciatingly detailed” opening statement that described the quid-pro-quo pressure campaign that Mr. Trump and his allies have been denying."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/22/u...t-ukraine.html

Looking a lot like a smoking gun. Old Little Boy Trumpeteer gonna get out his twiddlingtwitty box tonight!
    Does it look a lot like the smoking gun Adam Schiff said he had on Russian collusion?

Correction: Taylor Jr. worked in Ukraine from 2009-2011. He was appointed as the Charge-D in June of 2019 at the Ukrainian embassy. Yet he somehow has all of this knowledge of events from the months prior to his appointment? If anything, I'd call his random appointment INCREDIBLY fishy. He was appointed by our previous ambassador that was linked to Ukrainian corruption as well... Marie Yovanovich... who had to be fired after two months....

It should be noted that he was also a liaison to the Soviet Union while Putin came into power... so do we now trust people affiliated with Russia? I'm not certain when we can trust Russia... please let me know. I mean, it is cool to trust a dossier created by Russian intelligence for a political campaign, but not care which politicians are actually receiving money from Russian government officials, or had dealings with them. After all, Hillary Clinton has exposed all of these spies like Trump, Gabbard, and Jill Stein! Even though the ONLY person in that group to take money from the Russian Government is oddly enough... Hillary Clinton. Or do we trust Ukrainian officials who also were swaying the election in favor of Hillary Clinton or are they now corrupt too? I'm really losing track of who we are totally on board with trusting...

So now we are to trust our past ambassador (by the way... not even CLOSE to our top diplomat to Ukraine lol) to Russia??? seems kinda fishy.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Correction: Taylor Jr. worked in Ukraine from 2009-2011. He was appointed as the Charge-D in June of 2019 at the Ukrainian embassy. Yet he somehow has all of this knowledge of events from the months prior to his appointment? If anything, I'd call his random appointment INCREDIBLY fishy. He was appointed by our previous ambassador that was linked to Ukrainian corruption as well... Marie Yovanovich... who had to be fired after two months....

It should be noted that he was also a liaison to the Soviet Union while Putin came into power... so do we now trust people affiliated with Russia? I'm not certain when we can trust Russia... please let me know. I mean, it is cool to trust a dossier created by Russian intelligence for a political campaign, but not care which politicians are actually receiving money from Russian government officials, or had dealings with them. After all, Hillary Clinton has exposed all of these spies like Trump, Gabbard, and Jill Stein! Even though the ONLY person in that group to take money from the Russian Government is oddly enough... Hillary Clinton. Or do we trust Ukrainian officials who also were swaying the election in favor of Hillary Clinton or are they now corrupt too? I'm really losing track of who we are totally on board with trusting...

So now we are to trust our past ambassador (by the way... not even CLOSE to our top diplomat to Ukraine lol) to Russia??? seems kinda fishy.
    This just makes no sense at all...? Worked in the Ukraine 2009-11? Past ambassador to Russia? "Liaison to the Soviet Union when Putin came into power"??? Not even close to your top diplomat in Ukraine? He´s pretty much as heavy weight of a diplomat there is...
    If you´re gonna start a post with "Correction:", maybe gets your "facts" right first...

Blog Entries

Funny, the Dems have closed door sessions so they can leak out what they want and bury what they don't want out.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    This just makes no sense at all...? Worked in the Ukraine 2009-11? Past ambassador to Russia? "Liaison to the Soviet Union when Putin came into power"??? Not even close to your top diplomat in Ukraine? He´s pretty much as heavy weight of a diplomat there is...
    If you´re gonna start a post with "Correction:", maybe gets your "facts" right first...
    You stated zero evidence and I'm just blocking you for plain ignorance. You hover over this board waiting for me to post just to shout WRONG! and you have zero clue what you're talking about ever... at any point in time. Look the guy up before shouting stupidity...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

This entire Ukraine BS is simply comical. It's truly one of the funniest political stunts I've ever seen in all my years following politics.

It's another DNC/MSM disinformation campaign who's target audience is the "evil orange man bad" crowd or politically uninformed people or likely...both. They're trying to convince these people that POTUS's July phone call with Zelensky and his comment about getting to the bottom of 2016 election malfeasance are somehow sinister acts.

The DNC/MSM believes they can convince the public that Trump was just "looking for dirt" rather than trying to find the TRUTH by legitimately trying to catch the assholes that helped setup the entire Russian collusion hoax. Considering that the US and Ukraine have an actual treaty together...signed by Bill Clinton in 1999...which allows for this type of cooperation...Trump's conversation w/Zelensky was 100% reasonable and necessary.

There are 3 things that are escalating the lunacy we're seeing from the Left here...

1) Only a complete moron would deny that Joe Biden (and others) was using his political leverage to enrich himself and his family through Hunter Biden’s sweet little $50,000 a month gig with Burisma. It was happening. It's undeniable. THIS is the type of corruption that has plagued DC for decades and why the majority of the country doesn't like the bureaucrats who take advantage of their power to enrich themselves. The Left is pretending this is not a big deal. It is.

2) The second involves Ukraine’s actual meddling in the 2016 presidential election. We know for a fact Ukraine meddled in the 2016 presidential election to boost Hillary Clinton because the exact same media reported on it in 2017...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

Now...the same media is telling us that this premise is a “right wing conspiracy theory”...even though THEY KNOW THAT THEY REPORTED ON IT! They think their audience is stupid. Even Armen Stynk (sp?) of the Ukrainian Corruption Bureau ADMITTED ON TAPE...that he tried to help Hillary. I mean...Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the DNC quite literally sought dirt from Ukraine about Trump. This is exactly what Trump is being falsely accused of. How fuckin' delusional does anyone have to be to not see this?

3) The Crowdstrike connection is in play here as well. That's a HUGE part of the equation that the MSM refuses to report on. A detailed forensic analysis on the DNC server would either prove the DNC right...or it would prove Trump right. We'll never know though. Apparently...the server is missing after it was examined by Crowdstrike...which was paid by the Clinton campaign to analyze it. Crowdstrike produced a report saying the DNC server was hacked by the Russians. The DNC, the MSM, the FBI, and Robert Mueller all support this claim based on the retracted report that Crowdstrike produced. What the MSM refuse to report on though is that the server has NEVER been analyzed by the FBI or anyone else...other than Crowdstrike. Comey admitted under oath that the DNC and Crowdstrike couldn't produce the server for the FBI to verify the claims. Everyone just blindly took Crowdstrike's word for it because it neatly fit the overall narrative they were trying to push at the time.

Question: Wouldn't the server being analyzed by someone else HELP the Left in their pursuit to destroy Trump? Wouldn't it be a monsterous political bombshell to have their "Russian infiltration diagnosis" confirmed by someone else other than a private firm that Clinton hired? The FBI? Geek Squad? ANYONE? Of course it would.

So, in 2017...the MSM reported not only about how Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election, but how the DNC sought dirt from them, how they tried to boost Clinton's campaign and how James Comey admitted under oath that CrowdStrike didn't give the FBI the DNC server to analyze. This was all reported on and confirmed. Now...since the Russian Collusion Hoax died a pathetic death...IMPEACHMENT Mania is the new narrative...and the MSM is IGNORING their previous reporting because it isn't convenient to the new narrative. The sheep nod along.

Here's something else that boggles the mind... Ukraine is clearly a haven for corruption, and when the VP of the United States goes to great lengths to have the ONE guy fired who's digging into the energy company that hired his son for $50k a month...when Hunter Biden knows nothing about Ukraine or energy...why is Shokin (sp?) the only guy that got the ax? I'm seriously asking. Was anyone else cut at Biden's request?

What most people don't know is that in last days of the Obama administration, Biden flew to Ukraine...supposedly to deal w/the Burisma investigations. THAT is when Ukraine announced they would being ending the criminal investigation into Burisma...which btw is connected to the $1.8 BILLION in US aid that was LOST. Yeah...$1.8 BILLION of American taxpayer dollars mysteriously vanished once it was given to Ukraine. What an odd coincidence. Sounds like an honest mistake.

You don't have to be "LeBron James level" smart to piece this pie together. It's pretty obvious what was going on.

The current administration is trying to find out what happened and the DNC/MSM doesn't want them to.

None of it matters. Evil orange man bad.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 10-22-2019 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I finally just blocked this dimwit. "YOU ARE WRONG!" is not a retort. Tell me why... I've admitted several times, when presented evidence of a bad article I'm referencing, to being wrong. This kid just shouts like a f'ing reject. I wish his mom would just put him back in his helmet and harness.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I finally just blocked this dimwit. "YOU ARE WRONG!" is not a retort. Tell me why... I've admitted several times, when presented evidence of a bad article I'm referencing, to being wrong. This kid just shouts like a f'ing reject. I wish his mom would just put him back in his helmet and harness.
    Seriously, ”kid”... Im Not shouting, you are, constantly. I have on several occasions done just What you Ask, tell you Why Youre wrong and stated the actual facts. You have not once replied OnT. Not one single time. You either ignore or reply in this manner, With personal attacks. It’s pathetic.
    The question marks Here kind of urges YOU to back Up YOUR claims. And not even in a rude manner. But fine.

He was US ambassador to Ukraine 2006-09, had previously worked for NATO, is Indeed acting top diplomat for the US in Ukraine since this summer. 09-11 as you stated he was in the middle East.

Baby Donnie is justabout bigly gonnie.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

It's Mueller all over again.

Galen, this board has many good and active posters and your trolling will be watched closely. We've been down this road before.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It's Mueller all over again.

Galen, this board has many good and active posters and your trolling will be watched closely. We've been down this road before.
    It’s amazing. The party that claims to be smarter and superior to everyone else, seems to have the most members that fall for the crazy fake stories. Time after time after
    Time.

The dem party definitely attracts some of the most gullible people