Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    14,114

    Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    This is almost a month old; it's not gonna have all the latest-&-greatest hits in it.


    All of the nonsense ways that Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry
    https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...chment-inquiry


    Presented pretty much without comment or rebuttal, except for a paragraph about The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, and a remark on the Ukrainian push to fire govt prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

    Funny to see so much of it concentrated in one place.
    "A wise man doesn't have knowledge of everything. Only idiots know everything."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    Shut up shut up shut the hell up





  2. #2

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    This is almost a month old; it's not gonna have all the latest-&-greatest hits in it.


    All of the nonsense ways that Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry
    https://www.mediamatters.org/fox-new...chment-inquiry


    Presented pretty much without comment or rebuttal, except for a paragraph about The Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, and a remark on the Ukrainian push to fire govt prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

    Funny to see so much of it concentrated in one place.
    Funny to see that most of the ‘spin’ by Fox was correct





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    14,114

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Funny to see that most of the ‘spin’ by Fox was correct
    Bravo! Way to toe the party line!

    Gotta stay on message.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    14,047

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Bravo! Way to toe the party line!

    Gotta stay on message.
    The irony of this accusation is hilarious





  5. #5

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    The irony of this accusation is hilarious
    Right?





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    51,186
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Media Matters? Lol.

    Media Matters doesn’t spin shit...nooooo....not them.


    Perfect example:

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...usly?_amp=true





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  7. #7

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    So far Jimmy has linked to articles from The Root and Media Matters. There's no way anybody can be this painfully ignorant, right?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock





  8. #8

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Using Media matters for reference is like using "Snoops" for fact checking. Most people know that Media matters is sponsored financially by George Soros. Which is fine.......but it should be noted.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    14,114

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    So far Jimmy has linked to articles from The Root and Media Matters. There's no way anybody can be this painfully ignorant, right?
    Fair. I'll try to find something interesting on Mother Jones for you guys.





  10. #10

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Fair. I'll try to find something interesting on Mother Jones for you guys.
    anything on buttery males?





  11. #11

    Re: Media Matters on all the nonsense ways Fox News is spinning the House impeachment inquiry

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Fair. I'll try to find something interesting on Mother Jones for you guys.
    Maybe Vox?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site