Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Mvp- lamar jackson

He needs to play well against BB's defense on Sunday night. That'll be huge - either way - for his chances. As weird as it is in today's media age, playing well "on the big stage" of prime time national games still matters.

And against Belichick? A random regular-season game in Week 9 shouldn't hold as much weight in MVP discussions as this one's going to, but that's the way it is.

Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet but this is a nice watch on LJ. All the press are jumping on board suddenly.

http://youtu.be/swXN4x72iQA

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Reed View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet but this is a nice watch on LJ. All the press are jumping on board suddenly.

http://youtu.be/swXN4x72iQA
    Awesome thanks for posting

Pissed off for greatness!

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

And then there's Osi....stuff it up your butt Osi

http://twitter.com/NFLUK/status/1187...742575617?s=19

Blog Entries

I have to say I've really done a complete 180 on LJ. I was unsure of him when we selected him, I saw the countless "mobile QBs" that have come, failed, and gone, and thought that LJ would be another in that line. I was one of the people beating the "they should have put Flacco in" drum after the playoff game. Even leading up to this season, I thought it would be a step back as he learned the position more. Jury is still out on what he's going to end up being over his career, but he's been awesome. He's not perfect and likely won't ever be but when have the Ravens ever been the perfect team? He's ours, he's fun as anything to watch, I'll defend him to death now. I have been going to war on Twitter for the guy. Couldn't be happier that Oz, EDC, and Harbaugh took the chance they did with him.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I have to say I've really done a complete 180 on LJ. I was unsure of him when we selected him, I saw the countless "mobile QBs" that have come, failed, and gone, and thought that LJ would be another in that line. I was one of the people beating the "they should have put Flacco in" drum after the playoff game. Even leading up to this season, I thought it would be a step back as he learned the position more. Jury is still out on what he's going to end up being over his career, but he's been awesome. He's not perfect and likely won't ever be but when have the Ravens ever been the perfect team? He's ours, he's fun as anything to watch, I'll defend him to death now. I have been going to war on Twitter for the guy. Couldn't be happier that Oz, EDC, and Harbaugh took the chance they did with him.

Nice.