Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lamar Jackson

Re: Lamar Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Maaaaann. You just got me hyped again and the game is over!

Joe Fann‏Verified account @Joe_Fann 4m4 minutes ago

Bobby Wagner said that he’s never played anyone who compares to Lamar Jackson: “He’s 1-of-1.”

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Pete Carroll

"He's a lot faster than he looks on film"
    Understatement of the year. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by burnwood View Post
    Maaaaann. You just got me hyped again and the game is over!
    lol did you read it in lamars voice too?

It was Wagner who stood in astonishment when LJ made a huge play after looking like he was going to be sacked 5 yards behind the LOS. When a player the caliber of Wagner does that and says what he did after the game, everybody should be put on alert

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Words can't describe how impressive that was. To go on the road to Seattle, in the rain, struggling to get his footing, pressure in his face, struggling with his throws early nobody except the TEs getting open and Andrews dropping nearly a half dozen passes today. That young man channeled his frustration, and absolutely took over the game. To show the hunger and composure, doing whatever it took to make a difference, you can't help but be impressed with him.

When you go to the Link, it's not going to be pretty, you do what you have to do to get the W. And Lamar Jackson absolutely put this team on his back in the fourth quarter of this game. I am without question, impressed.
    His heart is not captured in the stat sheet, but if it did, it would be off the charts.

Blog Entries

I think like all revolutions, it's resisted at first. But you could see it on the Louisville tape. You could see it in the half season he played last year. My only concern is for his health. I think they are calling some runs up the middle for him, which are totally unnecessary. Let him run only outside or when the play breaks down. Do not call runs up the middle for him. That's what you have RBs for.

It'll be interesting to see how they play Lamar against New England. It's hard to gauge how good NE is. They may be 6-0, but their opponents so far have a 11-26 record, with 2 games still to play, against a 1-4 Jets team, and a 2-4 Browns team.
    Realistically, they could arrive here with an opponent record as bad as 14-37.

I'd love for Lamar to make another statement against New England.

Ironically, the win against NE is what put Russ on the map way back when.

Lamar Jackson is a monster. We hit the ball out of the park when we drafted him. Ozzie's last pick looks to be the best he's made since we drafted Suggs. LJ has that HOF potential and I say that with full confidence given how well he's playing this early in his career. We'll be consistent contenders with him. We've got to get some pass rushers in here though.

He may not put up big passing numbers consistently, but he's not working with the best WR core either and Hollywood Brown is out. His passion and skill are all we need right now.

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    Understatement of the year. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Reminds me of the comment Billick made before the Super Bowl about the Giants having to face the Ravens defense. "They don't know how fast we are."

I'm sure the Seahawks felt prepared with facing Wilson in practice every week. But Lamar hits a whole other gear. It's like Bo Jackon in Tecmo Bowl video game on Nintendo.

The amount of times I threw my hands up in the air like fuck... Another busted play. There goes Lamar taking off. And what's crazy is, when you think they have him, some how he gets another 5-8 yards

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    Bad times don't last, but bad guys do. - Razor Ramon