Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian Puppet...

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is equivalent to red scare scare tactics. Just from a logical perspective, it makes no sense as to how she could have the access she has in the military and also become second in command in the DNC without being vetted from head to toe for all of her connections.

On the other hand, I also think it's sad that Bernie hasnt gone to bat for her after she sacrificed a cushy spot on the DNC in order to promote his policies. Also, I'm super happy that Yang stood up for her. I think they would make a great ticket.
    Yang and Tulsi would be an interesting ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't doubt Hillary's political acumen. She called out Donald's nefarious relationships early in the 2016 election and was and will continue to be shown to be spot on.

The Trump-right has been oddly enamored with Tulsi since day 1. As one should never doubt Hillary's political acumen, one should always question the political acumen of the Trump-right! There isn't much synaptic dance-floor music being played there to put it kindly! My guess is the Trump-right's Facebook page, courtesy of Mr Zuck, has been filling in that Tulsi music for quite a while now.

Hillary coming out and making this known is one of the more interesting political developments since the whistle-blower gave Congress the impeachment roadmap and it will be seen as quite prescient for those who actually care about the constitution. We have to wait and see but with 66 million votes, Hillary deserves and has earned the attention.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Don't doubt Hillary's political acumen. She called out Donald's nefarious relationships early in the 2016 election and was and will continue to be shown to be spot on.

The Trump-right has been oddly enamored with Tulsi since day 1. As one should never doubt Hillary's political acumen, one should always question the political acumen of the Trump-right! There isn't much synaptic dance-floor music being played there to put it kindly! My guess is the Trump-right's Facebook page, courtesy of Mr Zuck, has been filling in that Tulsi music for quite a while now.

Hillary coming out and making this known is one of the more interesting political developments since the whistle-blower gave Congress the impeachment roadmap and it will be seen as quite prescient for those who actually care about the constitution. We have to wait and see but with 66 million votes, Hillary deserves and has earned the attention.
    Right...

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Is this satire? Or are you delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I'm super happy that Yang stood up for her. I think they would make a great ticket.
    I would love that ticket. The fact Warren and Biden are leading in the polls is just depressing.

What's up Galen.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    What's up Galen.
    Now it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Is this satire? Or are you delusional?
    It has to be satire. No one would really believe that about Hillary.

9. Re: Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian Puppet...

Is that you, Chelsea?

I would love that ticket. The fact Warren and Biden are leading in the polls is just depressing.
    I honestly think it's a once in a generation type ticket. A real grassroots lead chance to redo the economy in ways that haven't been done before, and also have a person who's dead serious about ending the wars and sound foreign policy in general. I'm only 26 but it would be the first time I would have ever voted in my life, and I would be smiling from ear to ear ready to pull the lever.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yang and Tulsi would be an interesting ticket.

It would be a sensational ticket

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

According to Hillary.

WTF?!?

Can Boss or someone, anyone explain to me how this take is not completely batshit crazy?
    No, nobody can because she is batshit crazy. Everybody who is against Hillary! is a Russian stooge or puppet (then dead).

And now the idiots on MSNBC and The View (LOL, who watches those dingbats for political insight?) are talking about Gabbard not denying it. LOL. Joy Behar? HAHAHA! Rocks are embarrassed by her stupidity.

In all seriousness this shows how whacked the Democrats are. Gabbard and a few others are actually reasonable and are well-thought-out in their takes, even if I don't agree with them. But they are to the right of Hitler according to the loons pulling the strings in that party.