Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 LastLast

Re: Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian Puppet...

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Divided and weak? Well, everyone knows this country is divided. Weak? Not so much.
    Yes, it makes your leadership look weak when Trump out of nowhere, against all advisors, after short call with Erdogan does exactly what Erdogan wants and then spends the next week defending it with peculiar letters, lies and nonsene babbel allover, the "ceasefire deal" (that according to the turks was no ceasefire even, according to the kurds aswell btw), more bizarre tweets and statements etc. Division also leads to weakness, hence why Russia is so into interfering with elections in the US and europe.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Yes, it makes your leadership look weak when Trump out of nowhere, against all advisors, after short call with Erdogan does exactly what Erdogan wants and then spends the next week defending it with peculiar letters, lies and nonsene babbel allover, the "ceasefire deal" (that according to the turks was no ceasefire even, according to the kurds aswell btw), more bizarre tweets and statements etc. Division also leads to weakness, hence why Russia is so into interfering with elections in the US and europe.
    So basically, trump is not fit for office, because he is mean, when he points out the lies of the left and the media.

Makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    So basically, trump is not fit for office, because he is mean, when he points out the lies of the left and the media.

Makes sense
    What...? Yor reply certainly makes no sense.

What...? Yor reply certainly makes no sense.
    And your hatred for trump doesn’t make sense. But I think we can both agree that you have some TDS

This country was divided before Trump came to office. It wouldn’t matter who is in there, if he’s Republican he’ll be vilified by the MSM. As far as everyday Americans are concerned, one of the biggest divides is over the issue of abortion. There’s no compromise there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    And your hatred for trump doesn’t make sense. But I think we can both agree that you have some TDS
    It makes perfect sense, if you read what I say. I do explain it, atleast in broad terms. Heck, even some that support him here understand that part.
    I doubt you and I can agree on anything tbh.

This country was divided before Trump came to office. It wouldn’t matter who is in there, if he’s Republican he’ll be vilified by the MSM. As far as everyday Americans are concerned, one of the biggest divides is over the issue of abortion. There’s no compromise there.
    Yes it was. The tea party movement was the real start on this extreme divison, transformed into the stone walling and ugly tactics by the republicans during Obamas tenure. While the right wing "news" online made it look like the complete opposite. People got tired of all the bullshit and more divided, pointing fingers, opening up for a guy like Trump. Who of course is the most divise figure ever, and doesn´t even pretend to try and unite.
    And I´m certain a "normal" republian wouldnt look like Trump in the media, he´s got only himself to blame when it comes to that.

Yes it was. The tea party movement was the real start on this extreme divison, transformed into the stone walling and ugly tactics by the republicans during Obamas tenure. While the right wing "news" online made it look like the complete opposite. People got tired of all the bullshit and more divided, pointing fingers, opening up for a guy like Trump. Who of course is the most divise figure ever, and doesn´t even pretend to try and unite.
    And I´m certain a "normal" republian wouldnt look like Trump in the media, he´s got only himself to blame when it comes to that.
    A”normal” Republican certainly would look like Trump in the media. The division started before the Tea Party as well.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

The Tea Party is at fault?

People that want the Constitution honored and a balanced budget? THEY are the problem?

LOL!

A”normal” Republican certainly would look like Trump in the media. The division started before the Tea Party as well.
    No. That is impossible. Any politician is always under scrutiny and might sometimes say the odd blunder or lash out. But Trump is something else, entirely. It´s truly like a bad tv-show. Nuts really, all things considered.
    Well, you could argue there was always division. The tea party movement certainly intensified it, changed the tune so to speak.

11. Re: Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian Puppet...

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Tulsi doesn’t fit the party agenda. Hence they have to burn her at the stake before she steals votes from “real” party members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Seems like they are still at it. Hate to derail the thread. Thought I'd mix in a bit of news about this lady Tulsi Gabbard.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Seems like they are still at it. Hate to derail the thread. Thought I'd mix in a bit of news about this lady Tulsi Gabbard.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp
    I find it a very odd strategy to discredit her. She's polling low. Why give her any mention at all, let alone crazy claims of being a Russian agent? You're only improving her profile? Stay quiet and let her wallow in her low single digit support.