Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 131415

Re: Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian Puppet...

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Honestly, where this theory falls apart is that since Podesta's endorsement for Tulsi, Tulsi put her support behind Bernie in 2016 and it INFURIATED Hillary. Tulsi even has made several comments about when she was being asked to endorse Hillary and refused, they threatened her and stated that she had upset some "really powerful people in Washington". Hillary isn't even aware that she is elevating Tulsi... she still thinks people in this country care what Hillary thinks, and the OVERWHELMING majority of people don't care at all. Even most democrats HATE Hillary because, in their mind, she screwed up and Trump is in office.
    Good point.

You are correct. Gabbard did endorse Bernie and it did infuriate the Clinton machine.

My only qualm is...how could a politician like Clinton not know that her calling out Gabbard would be a good thing for Tulsi? I don't think Hillary is stupid when it comes to politics.. I really don't. I think she is a strategic politician who has played the game forever...and has played it well. She knows what she is doing when it comes to the GAME of politics.

The only way the theory falls flat is if Hillary did NOT know she would elevate Gabbard by calling her out. I simply don't buy that. I think she knew exactly what she was doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Good point.

You are correct. Gabbard did endorse Bernie and it did infuriate the Clinton machine.

My only qualm is...how could a politician like Clinton not know that her calling out Gabbard would be a good thing for Tulsi? I don't think Hillary is stupid when it comes to politics.. I really don't. I think she is a strategic politician who has played the game forever...and has played it well. She knows what she is doing when it comes to the GAME of politics.

The only way the theory falls flat is if Hillary did NOT know she would elevate Gabbard by calling her out. I simply don't buy that. I think she knew exactly what she was doing.
    I don't think she's stupid or has not played the politics game forever. But I think her ego has taken control. She played the game well with Bill who is a very likable individual. But she benched him in the last election, I think because she didn't want her victory to be viewed as winning because of him. It was a horrible mistake. I think a lot of her post First Lady success in politics has come more so out of how ruthless and unforgiving she is. People feared her, her loyal followers and losing access to the money she could bring in.

That has faded since her loss to Trump. Every time she resurfaces, she comes off looking worse. She spent the first two years blaming everyone else in the world for her loss and accepting not a shred of responsibility herself. Not surprising to most. The empty seats and discount tickets for her talking tour with Bill shows just how far she's dropped. Now she's pointing to all the Russian agents out there. It's really coming off unhinged.

So I don't think she knew she would elevate Gabbard by calling her a Russian agent. I think she truly believes she's the top of the party and if she says it then everyone will believe it and echo it. If she's had a flaw throughout her career (other than being very unlikable as a person) it's a lack of self-awareness and humility.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I don't think she's stupid or has not played the politics game forever. But I think her ego has taken control. She played the game well with Bill who is a very likable individual. But she benched him in the last election, I think because she didn't want her victory to be viewed as winning because of him. It was a horrible mistake. I think a lot of her post First Lady success in politics has come more so out of how ruthless and unforgiving she is. People feared her, her loyal followers and losing access to the money she could bring in.

That has faded since her loss to Trump. Every time she resurfaces, she comes off looking worse. She spent the first two years blaming everyone else in the world for her loss and accepting not a shred of responsibility herself. Not surprising to most. The empty seats and discount tickets for her talking tour with Bill shows just how far she's dropped. Now she's pointing to all the Russian agents out there. It's really coming off unhinged.

So I don't think she knew she would elevate Gabbard by calling her a Russian agent. I think she truly believes she's the top of the party and if she says it then everyone will believe it and echo it. If she's had a flaw throughout her career (other than being very unlikable as a person) it's a lack of self-awareness and humility.
    Good points all the way around...especially the lack of self-awareness and humility.

Either way...her comments have breathed new life into Gabbard's campaign.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Good point.

Hillary is stupid when it comes to politics. She didn't even bother to work in WI and MI when Bill told her she needed to. She put her efforts into places like AZ. She was trying to run up the score and got beat not playing it smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hillary is stupid when it comes to politics. She didn't even bother to work in WI and MI when Bill told her she needed to. She put her efforts into places like AZ. She was trying to run up the score and got beat not playing it smart.
    I think Hillary is stupid when it comes to running for President.

Politically speaking...I think she knows how to leverage herself and her husband's last name in the shady, "behind the scenes" world of politics. To me, that's what this Gabbard comment looks/feels like. Of course, I could be totally wrong, but...I could also see the whole thing playing out just like she wanted.

Can we also, like, atleast pretend to act on what Hillary ACTUALLY said? She never called Gabbard a russian agent for starters. And the grooming part was ment that republicans were the ones doing that. Just so you guys that are the only ones still going here keep it a little real you know, some of you tend to go a little...conspiratorial every now and then...

And to believe that Hillary wouldn´t know that her saying these things about a candidate polling 1-2% would probably elevate that candidate is ridiculous, whatever you think of her. Of course she knew that.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

She couldn't figure out she should campaign in WI and MI so I wouldn't rule out stupid.

Good point.

I disagree that Clinton is smart. I think she is surrounded by very influential, and somewhat intelligent people, but I think many of those advisors stayed in DC, and her staff has slimmed down now. I think she was probably good at politics in the late-90's but the game has gotten very far away from her. I think that the 2008 election damaged her entirely. She was supposed to be crowned THEN... the GOP was even trying to hand it to her with McCain! Obama ruined everything for the Clinton machine. They still milked power through the State Department, but in 2016, any ability she had left in politics went entirely down the drain. She has less advisors, and doesn't know her influence potential. In the 90's to early 2000's, if she came out and bashed an opponent, they were toast. Now, she doesn't realize that she is just creating a headline but that she isn't influencing people at all.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I disagree that Clinton is smart. I think she is surrounded by very influential, and somewhat intelligent people, but I think many of those advisors stayed in DC, and her staff has slimmed down now. I think she was probably good at politics in the late-90's but the game has gotten very far away from her. I think that the 2008 election damaged her entirely. She was supposed to be crowned THEN... the GOP was even trying to hand it to her with McCain! Obama ruined everything for the Clinton machine. They still milked power through the State Department, but in 2016, any ability she had left in politics went entirely down the drain. She has less advisors, and doesn't know her influence potential. In the 90's to early 2000's, if she came out and bashed an opponent, they were toast. Now, she doesn't realize that she is just creating a headline but that she isn't influencing people at all.
    I don’t think she’s stupid. I just think most people - even Dems - are wise to her and her husband. Pride is definitely an issue with the Clintons.

It’s like that boxer that keeps trying to hang around even though they’re way past their prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

RIP #25

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don’t think she’s stupid. I just think most people - even Dems - are wise to her and her husband. Pride is definitely an issue with the Clintons.

It’s like that boxer that keeps trying to hang around even though they’re way past their prime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would like to reword/alter a little: I have referenced to her in the past as stupid, and changed my opinion... however, you can be "not smart" and still not be "stupid". I agree that instead of this being intelligence related, it is more of a self-awareness issue.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead