Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: FWO!!

Re: FWO!!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don’t care how Flacco played, he’s not our QB. I however am not taking pleasure in his play like some children here.

Grow up Peter Pan.
    If you didn’t care, You wouldn’t be on here lashing out. Like I said, I know your panties are in a bunch and you’re feeling sensitive but you wrote this check this past offseason. You talked ALOT of shit about how Lamar would fail as a QB and we would regret letting Joe go. Now you can’t take a little ribbing? If you don’t like what I said, block me. Or you could just be a man and admit that you were wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    If you didn’t care, You wouldn’t be on here lashing out. Like I said, I know your panties are in a bunch and you’re feeling sensitive but you wrote this check this past offseason. You talked ALOT of shit about how Lamar would fail as a QB and we would regret letting Joe go. Now you can’t take a little ribbing? If you don’t like what I said, block me. Or you could just be a man and admit that you were wrong.
    Put down the bong and step away from the keyboard.

If you can find where I said anything close to what you posted here I will happily admit I was wrong, but I think you have me confused with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Put down the bong and step away from the keyboard.

If you can find where I said anything close to what you posted here I will happily admit I was wrong, but I think you have me confused with someone else.
    Ohhh I see why you’re so upset. Flacco put up that stinker on your birthday. Makes sense now.

You’re really going to deny the arguments we’ve had this offseason? -_-

If being a “fanboy” means getting a Super Bowl trophy and going to the playoffs, never one and done for 5 straight seasons, I’ll take it.

Flacco needs support around him to be successful, both in terms of players and coaches. He wasnt one to raise the level of play in others. That being said he was a good soldier and helped us win, very frequently. He got paid and had a big family so he he probably should retire now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Ohhh I see why you’re so upset. Flacco put up that stinker on your birthday. Makes sense now.

You’re really going to deny the arguments we’ve had this offseason? -_-
    Upset? I’m just entertaining myself trolling you before I leave for the mountains.

I’m not denying I had my doubts about Lamar but not to the level you’re claiming.

Blog Entries

Stunningly a lot of fans forget the QB drought from 2001-2007 and a wasted #1 pick. When Joe was drafted the Ravens went on their best run ever from 2008-2014. Yes it was tough watching Joe get sacked like that last night in an orange uniform. What he really deserves is to retire and come back to Baltimore to be inducted into the Ravens Ring Of Honor as 1 of 2 Super Bowl MVPs. Just be glad they drafted Joe when they did and then drafted Lamar when they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Bird View Post
    If being a “fanboy” means getting a Super Bowl trophy and going to the playoffs, never one and done for 5 straight seasons, I’ll take it.

Flacco needs support around him to be successful, both in terms of players and coaches. He wasnt one to raise the level of play in others. That being said he was a good soldier and helped us win, very frequently. He got paid and had a big family so he he probably should retire now.
    Flacco sucked his whole career here.

Just so I wasn't a prisoner of the moment I re-watched that playoff run that his legacy seems to be tied to. What I am reminded of is that he was still mediocre then. One game during that run he clearly was on the edge of turning the ball over. Coaches decision to pack it up and run the rest of the game. I remembered the tense feeling watching that game live. Let's not forget the 4th and 29 fluke that got him there.

Never understood the fawning over Flacco. He's plays with the slowest CPU and looks like he doesn't give a crap of which situation the team is in. Sits by himself on the bench since game 1 with the Broncos. Putrid.

He better not be in the ROH because if he is then Trent Dilfer should be there right with him.

Look most rational people realized Flacco was done years ago but it was always excuses. No oline. Different coordinators .Receivers suck. Bad draft. All of these did have a little to do with his play but if you look at his individual play he didnt have it and people felt like he was just getting a paycheck. When Lamar came it was like a breath of fresh air. He won with the same players Raven fans said was garbage. Any logical fan can not say Lamar is special. Now the Fwo can focus on their preseason superstar Trace Mcsorley. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by burnwood View Post
    Flacco sucked his whole career here.

Just so I wasn't a prisoner of the moment I re-watched that playoff run that his legacy seems to be tied to. What I am reminded of is that he was still mediocre then. One game during that run he clearly was on the edge of turning the ball over. Coaches decision to pack it up and run the rest of the game. I remembered the tense feeling watching that game live. Let's not forget the 4th and 29 fluke that got him there.

Never understood the fawning over Flacco. He's plays with the slowest CPU and looks like he doesn't give a crap of which situation the team is in. Sits by himself on the bench since game 1 with the Broncos. Putrid.

He better not be in the ROH because if he is then Trent Dilfer should be there right with him.
    Flacco before he got paid was very good but elite. I'll take that. The problem was A) His extension B) His play after his extension

He regressed. He's been regressing even further ever since his injury. I'm with you about the ROH thing I made the same argument to me he is not ROH material.

Blog Entries

Joe, unfortunately, is going the way of Eli Manning.

Still an ok player that will help win some games, but has been banged up and needs a lot of talent around him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

RIP #25

Blog Entries

Denver is just a bad team right now. Even Flacco in his prime would be playing so-do with this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

RIP #25

Good grief. Who was the best QB in our history?Other than McNair ( 1 season) all the others stunk up the joint. Cut Joe some slack.He doesn't owe Baltimore anything.